PMT about acting in a film

2morgen

He has been pretty discrete lately. I remember reading in a recent interview that he knew where he is in life and he is focusing on what he really loves.The most recent interview I saw is this one:

Amazing how good he still looks. He is still very wired. Crazy that he is trying to create a broadway play. Sometime I wondered if all the over positivism was just a facade to hide personal self-doubt. He could have had much impact in showbiz the last 20y but it seems he scattered his talent across different medium without really succeeding in any post MV.ThxJ.

• Administrators
Did I hear correctly' date=' magic cookies?:confused:[/quote']Yes, you did. PMT wrote a family musical called "Sacha and the Magic Cookie Maker". That's what he said about his work in our interview:
My children inspire me to be creative. I believe it is important to demonstrate real life possibilities. I teach my children to be entrepreneurial. It is very important to know you can take care of yourself mentally' date=' physically, spiritually, and emotionally and become responsible citizens of the world. I have noticed over the years that a lot of children have lost their imagination and don’t believe in their potential to fulfill their dreams. Dr. Deborah Levy came to see one of the performances of Sacha at the Hollywood Central Performing Arts Center and was very moved by the play. She wrote a review about Sacha that I would like to share with you. "The road to success is not easy" "Everything happens in its own time." " Pursue your dreams with a passion. " "Change has to come from you." These are just a small sampling of the powerful statements that resonated in "Sacha". As a nationally, internationally, and locally renown private educator who has worked in the Florida community for the past 30 years in teaching frustrated children to learn to read, this play is one of the most empowering literary pieces I have seen in decades. We need to encourage and empower our youth, and this play is a must for every child and adolescent.â€Dr. Deborah LevyPsychologist, North Miami BeachThat is one of the main reasons why I teamed up with Sandi and we became writing partners. We share the same goals and dreams of sending positive messages to the world. “Sacha on Broadway†is a story of Love, hope, courage and the power within. Our Mission is to educate through entertainment. Empower, encourage and inspire people of all ages never to give upon their dream. "When you dare to dream and pursue your dream with passion, all things are possible."
[Click here to read the whole interview from December 2006]

He still looks fantastic!:happy: And I had the feeling that they had had a lot of fun!

PMT has aged quite nicely, wasn't he a health nut in real life?
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
PMT has aged quite nicely' date=' wasn't he a health nut in real life?[/quote'] I believe so ... he's just like Tubbs in that regard!No exaggeration, I think PMT looks exactly the same after all these years. If I ever meet him, I will ask him what his secret is.
  • Like 1