Suggestion For Episode Discussions

Ell.a

• Administrators

How about adding a poll to each episode thread? To a poll you can attach 10 answers maximum. That would fit perfectly to the rating system (1-10 points) used so far.Eingefügtes BildIn the text area (1) everybody could write his/her review like before. In the poll on the top of the page (2) everybody would be given a chance to do a fast vote just by clicking. What do you think?Please vote for the vote above! :dance2:

Guest neworder

Do you know something Ell.A, it would be a great idea yea so im up for it. It would give a nice overall picture at the top of each episode thread for those who arent as keen as reading through reviews, and im sure some people who aren't keen on actually writing reviews can give a quick opinion, through the poll rating. I think the idea would broaden the appeal for reviews.For me, i would rate it on the poll, and still write the reviews.SJB

• Administrators

We've always encouraged members to rate the episodes on a scale from 1 to 10 so I'd say definitely yes!That's what I love about this site, someone is always thinking!

• Administrators

How crazy! Four members voted against the poll ... by using only the poll! :D:D:DYou see what I mean ... It works! ;)

• Administrators

Looks like two third of reviews would like to have a poll.I guess we should let the poll open for another few days and then see what the rate will be. :shout:

• Administrators

I agree and I think it makes perfect sense. It will be great to see at the end of the discussions of all the eps. what the final tally is for the best ep.

• Administrators

Thanks for your vote. pals!

Well it looks like almost 3/4 of the votes are in favor of it. So...get er done.:p

I guess you're right, timm525! I will add a poll to the already opened episode discussions #1 to #6. If you like you can do your vote there (again) by using the poll. :done:

• Administrators

You're completely right, neworder! Thanks!I just saw the poll on the front page and had the same idea! :baby:I'll try to edit the poll head line.

• Administrators

Done. :done:Now you can vote by using the poll for the already existing discussions 1-6.Have fun! :glossy: