Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaeptnCaipi

Exclusive interview Philip Michael Thomas - discussion

6 posts in this topic

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 04-21-2008, 07:55 PMThis is the Philip Michael Thomas interview discussion thread

Originally posted by JonnyDaytona, 04-21-2008, 08:11 PMI guess I'll crack this one open....Thanks for posting this great interview! I hope that if MV convention 2009 happens, PMT will put in appearance. He seems like a really generous and interesting character. The sort you could probably sit down and talk with for ages. I'll be at the front of the queue for a picture and an autograph. I hope his biography gets published sometime...I'm sure it would make for a great read.

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 04-21-2008, 08:38 PMYes, PMT is a very interesting character. We met him in summer 2006 in Miami. It was great. We talked to him for an hour in our hotel in Miami.Please check out the pictures in the "Photos" section.I wrote a kind of diary on mv.info about meeting Philip.If I'll have a little free time I'll translate the "diary" into english and post it on this site.

Originally posted by dix323232, 08-30-2009, 09:38 AMPMT has such a positive attitude and very passionate views

I dont see any interview.

1 hour ago, Miami^Vicer said:

I dont see any interview.

Maybe this is it: