Exclusive interview Philip Michael Thomas - discussion

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 04-21-2008, 07:55 PMThis is the Philip Michael Thomas interview discussion thread

• Administrators

Originally posted by JonnyDaytona, 04-21-2008, 08:11 PMI guess I'll crack this one open....Thanks for posting this great interview! I hope that if MV convention 2009 happens, PMT will put in appearance. He seems like a really generous and interesting character. The sort you could probably sit down and talk with for ages. I'll be at the front of the queue for a picture and an autograph. I hope his biography gets published sometime...I'm sure it would make for a great read.

• Administrators

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 04-21-2008, 08:38 PMYes, PMT is a very interesting character. We met him in summer 2006 in Miami. It was great. We talked to him for an hour in our hotel in Miami.Please check out the pictures in the "Photos" section.I wrote a kind of diary on mv.info about meeting Philip.If I'll have a little free time I'll translate the "diary" into english and post it on this site.

• Administrators

Originally posted by dix323232, 08-30-2009, 09:38 AMPMT has such a positive attitude and very passionate views

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...

next time someone meets PMT, please don't forget this. Ask him who was the famous stripper. as a vicer, if i die without knowing this, i'll have the feeling i've messed up my life :). even if he doesn't know, i think he can have some serious clues. plus PMT seems to be an open person. if he can help, i'm sure he'll do

• Haha 2

vor 14 Minuten schrieb jpaul1:

next time someone meets PMT, please don't forget this. Ask him who was the famous stripper. as a vicer, if i die without knowing this, i'll have the feeling i've messed up my life :). even if he doesn't know, i think he can have some serious clues. plus PMT seems to be an open person. if he can help, i'm sure he'll do

You gotta be desperate man or simply believe that the stripper made the same impression on PMT as on you! :p

Hopefully you are aware that PMT has like 8 kids with 6 different women, so it is rather unlikely that he remembers an uncredited extra he briefly was in a scene with 35 years ago!  Just sayin‘ :)

8 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

I will write this down for the time ill interview Don Johnson. Damn, i lost the opportunity to ask PMT about it. :)

By the way....that stripper is not soooooooooo outstanding, is she?  ;)

• Like 1