Exclusive interview Jim Zubiena - discussion

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 04-21-2008, 08:00 PMThis is the Jim Zubiena interview discussion thread.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Sonny-Burnett, 04-27-2008, 11:54 PM

This is the Jim Zubiena interview discussion thread.

This is Great Stuff. Thanks, CaipiBTW, how did you find this guy?

• Administrators

Originally posted by Richie Rich, 12-07-2008, 01:18 AMWell, is there any chance we can help him to find .ws? The more over here, the merrier.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Richie Rich, 12-07-2008, 01:33 AMExcellent. Thank you.Hope we can persuade him to be a regular as he was over on .org. How about Phanie Napoli? Does anyone have an email or contact for her? I know she dropped in at a previous convention.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Cooper&Burnett, 05-30-2009, 05:23 AMSaw him posting on the "other site" today.I envited him to come here till I was blue in the face. It's sad he still believes what was told to him. Sad. I love the guy anyway.Perhaps one day he'll reconsider and see that we, his fans, are actually here.We just moved.He's smart, let's hope he comes around.

• Administrators

Originally posted by dix323232, 08-30-2009, 09:17 AMhe killed lou!!! :eek:fantastic interview he had quite alot to say and seems fairly fond of the series himself

• 1 year later...

Phanie Napoli - Cool Chick![ATTACH=CONFIG]6085[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by Richie Rich' date=' 12-07-2008, 01:33 AMExcellent. Thank you.Hope we can persuade him to be a regular as he was over on .org. How about Phanie Napoli? Does anyone have an email or contact for her? I know she dropped in at a previous convention.[/quote']Got to meet Phanie at the 20th Anniversary convention in 2004. She was super nice. We hung out a lot that weekend. We rode around Miami in a mustang convertible. Took a boat ride from Bayside all around the Bay. She shared many great stories with me about her Miami Vice days. Truly the highlight of my time at the convention.

post-798-13892964497211_thumb.jpg