Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaeptnCaipi

Exclusive interview John-Paul Trutnau (Author of MV book) - discussion thread

7 posts in this topic

Originally posted by Ell.a, 6-07-2008, 09:40 AMJohn-Paul Trutnau - the author of the book "Miami Vice - A One-Man-Show?" - gave mv.info an interview about his work on the book. You'll find the English interview in the Glossary ---> click! as well as here in the forum section "Interviews" ---> click!. A big "Thank You" to Dr. Trutnau for the time he took to answer our questions! :cool:Eingefügtes Bild

Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti, 6-07-2008, 11:08 AMisn't that Morrissey on the cover?

Originally posted by JonnyDaytona, 06-09-2008, 05:24 PM

isn't that Morrissey on the cover?

Yes, yes it is. Wouldn't he have made a lovely, glittering villain?:rauchen:

Originally posted by DJAngel, 06-20-2008, 03:29 AMThanks Ella..I was not a member then. I'll go read that interview :clap:

Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti, 08-23-2008, 10:51 AM

Yes' date=' yes it is. Wouldn't he have made a lovely, glittering villain?:rauchen:[/quote']He does have two connections to Vice. The Smiths song 'Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me' was in The Rising Sun of Death and there's a guy who looks just like him in Leap of Faith

Originally posted by Tony D., 11-28-2008, 04:46 PMDr. Trutnau didn't give a number to his fan status.........mine is 8.5 since I watch episodes when I can, listen to MV songs on my Zune, dress in pastels on different occasions and use lines from the show every chance I get!No Ferrari, though! :)

Originally posted by Miami Vice Pal!, 01-19-2009, 06:22 PMDoes anybody have this book or has read it? If so, is it worth buying a copy for myself? :dance2: