Exclusive interview : Fiona Flanagan - discussion thread

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipi, 02-18-2009, 07:11 PMMiamijimf had the chance for an interview with Fiona Flanagan. She played Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous.Thanks to Miamijimf for the questions and thank you, Fiona, for answering them.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Cooper&Burnett, 02-18-2009, 08:05 PMGreat interview!Great questions. Interesting how her friend got a line too!

• Administrators

Originally posted by croc1, 02-18-2009, 10:57 PMI thought it was really neat! Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti, 02-19-2009, 11:25 AMwesome interview. Very cool of the lovely Fiona to answer those questions. Very insightful and great choice of questions. Excellent work Jim.Interesting to learn that Viggo Mortensen was originally supposed to play Cat but pulled out due to sickness. Then he was in Red Tape later.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Ell.a, 02-19-2009, 11:59 AMIndeed, You did a GREAT job, Jim! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I KNEW you would make it!!! :clap:I had exactly the same thoughts about the interview like Tommy: Great insights and a really new little story about Viggo ... More, Jim, more ... ;)

• Administrators

Originally posted by The Talk, 02-19-2009, 01:57 PMThank you very much for the interview, Jim! :cheers:And a special thank to Fiona who took time to answer so many interesting questions. :flowers:

Interesting to learn that Viggo Mortensen was originally supposed to play Cat but pulled out due to sickness.

Yes, this is a nice flashback we most of the time get from the insider only.

• Administrators

Originally posted by miamijimf, 02-19-2009, 02:07 PMThanks guys. I got ideas for the questions from this site's interview section. I'm flying to Pittsburgh to see her sing with Kip Winger and Reb Beach at the Hard Rock. They are her former music and video collaborators. Will post some pics of her. This is a rare happening for Fiona. Anyone a fan of Kip or Reb? I'm not exactly a hard rock fan. If you want pics of these guys let me know.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Miami Vice Pal!, 02-20-2009, 03:03 AMGreat interview... To think, Viggo almost played Cat....

• Administrators

Originally posted by airtommy, 07-12-2009, 09:53 PM

I'm flying to Pittsburgh to see her sing with Kip Winger and Reb Beach at the Hard Rock. They are her former music and video collaborators. Will post some pics of her. This is a rare happening for Fiona. Anyone a fan of Kip or Reb?
For a minute I thought that was the star of Viking Bikers' date=' but I looked it up and that was Reb [u']Brown

• Administrators

Originally posted by Richie Rich, 07-29-2009, 04:05 AM

If you want pics of these guys let me know.

Yeah - let's see the pics. Or did you post them on another website?

• Administrators

Originally posted by miamijimf, 07-29-2009, 10:57 PM

Yeah - let's see the pics. Or did you post them on another website?

OK here you go. The first one shows Reb Beach on the left and Kip Winger on the right with Fiona sitting across from them. They are listening to my friend Frank pontificate about Rock. He is a DJ in Houston. Click for larger images.Eingefügtes BildThe next one is Fiona singing with Kip and Reb and the last one is Kip with a friend and Fiona.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildFiona sang with Kip and Reb in the 80s and appeared with Kip in the music video- Everything You Do (is sexing me). It's linked to one of my web pages at http://home.earthlink.net/~flacolonel/newpage2.htmReb's web site is http://www.rebbeach.com/index_2.htm and Kip has a Myspace site.

• Administrators

Originally posted by Richie Rich, 07-30-2009, 12:12 AM

OK here you go.

Cool - thanks Jim.I wish rockers wanted to hang out with me!