Member Titles

Ferrariman

• Administrators

If anyone would like a custom title under their name as I have ("Trivia Master Extraordinaire") please let me know.Send your request to me in a PM, I'll see it faster.

Can I be a "Trainee" forever? It will help to boost the morale of my fellow members. Just kidding. I'll look forward to being a Navel Lint Inspector, or whatever category lies next. Don't tell me - I want to be surprised (obviously I have no life).

What if our post numbers.......could be resumed from the "land of confusion" ?In my case you can write: Lazy Photoshopper Avenger

...could be resumed from the "land of confusion" ?

I remember that being asked previously, and the answer was that we all start new here.Good MV music reference, as "Land of Confusion" gets played right before the final curtain comes down, and the final good-byes are spoken.

Hummmm....I can't remember...last time I checked, my badge was in your desk drawer.:D(I love the little smiley gators!)LOL...Trainee? TRAINEE?! Retiree would be better.