Fresh smell in the air

Jean Patou

Hi everyone,now some days are gone, I have to introduce myself also here at your site.I had contact to Coop at my very first minute here on board and he gave me a very kind and warm welcome which I realy appreciated. Thanks again for that coop! Like this guy!I live in germany and working as public functionary with the administration also member of the police union.Edit: I´ve forgotten about my nick; I´ve told some people about it - my mom wanted to name me Jean but my father didn´t agree. So it became my 2nd "first" name and because Sonny was wearing Jean Patou in the series I thought it´s the right nick for me.My other hobbies are the BMW brand and everything about high tec. I also love listening to music and meet my friends. In the summer time I love to drive around with my original pastel coloured ´92 325i convertible. Of course I´m fan of MV since the first hour (old enough) and so I´m still. In the 80´s I loved Sonnys clothing so much that I wanted my parents to get me some linen clothes. In germany they were not realy affordable, so I got few jackets and pants.But in the last years I got me some nice things and hopefuly get some better in the future. Hope for coops helping hand with that ;)At the moment we have winter in germany with about minus 10 degrees and snow everywhere. So nothing about espas or linen jackets.I was following and reading here for a long time. The way you are dealing with each other here - and at the german site (very nice people there) - made me wanting to be a member too.Now you know almost everything about me, hope for a welcome and please excuse my english!All the best to you from germany to your great nation, hope 2 cu in the board and let´s go on for vice ;)Jean

• Administrators

Welcome Jean! We're happy to have you join our Miami Vice "family" If you need anything, please let us know! and don't worry, your English is just fine! :thumbsup:

I had contact to Coop at my very first minute here on board and he gave me a very kind and warm welcome which I realy appreciated. Thanks again for that coop! Like this guy!

I think your a nice guy too! Thanks for telling us about yourself. I'm big on ALFA ROMEO sport cars. Owned two' date=' still own one.I live in a MIAMI VICE fantasy world. Come and play in it!Ich habe MIAMI VICE haben seit der ersten gezeigt wurde. Ich habe die Farben erstarrt, Stil und Jan Hammer Musik! MIAMI VICE ist Augen-und Ohrenschmaus!Froh Ihr hier bei uns!WELCOME JEAN!

Hi there...I noticed the bottle of Patou in your pic!They should've had C&T travel to somewhere cold in one of the eps so we'd know what winter clothes to buy. Alas.

What a lovely introduction, it was really nice to read it! Welcome aboard, Jean, this is the place to be! All the best from snow-covered Poland - not a Miami Vice like feeling at all, brrrrr!

They should've had C&T travel to somewhere cold in one of the eps so we'd know what winter clothes to buy. Alas.

You're so right, cageyJG! On the other hand, somehow I can't imagine Sonny and Rico wearing heavy jackets, boots, not to mention woolen caps! :D:D:D

I already do.Thank you all for your warm welcome. I followed the board for so long that I feel kind of familiar with the most of you. In one eps it was raining. That was unusal enough. I always wonder what those guys would look like if they have to act in our conditions.Sonny in a coat? Could be cool... A far away mission f.e. Nice idea for a fan fiction.Avatar: Ya, I got a bottle of j.p. last week and it blew me away. Smells realy old fashioned not that light stuff like nowadays. It´s heavy and it last some hours. Also a difference to modern style edt´

Well Brenda' date=' I would love Miami Ice :D[/quote']I do have Miami Ice here now :xmas: - couldn't go to work today because of this dreadful weather and spent a lot of time at the garage instead as my "daytona" went on strike...

Imagine the ski-sticks are guns...:D

Somehow I prefer DJ in linen suits, they are more flattering for him :D Still, thank you for the photo, Marilyn, it gives us some idea about what a winter episode of MV could be like! :):):)