Hello! (waves shyly)

CrockettandTubbs

Howdy y'all! I am the owner of possibly the most unoriginal username ever-CrockettandTubbs. I'm a Miami Vice newbie; once a week, my family and I sit down together to watch the next episode of Miami Vice...at the moment, we have just started Season 3. Favourite episode so far? "Shadow in the Dark". That actually terrified me...poor Sonny. *shudders*So, if you find me looking at anything in Seasons 4 and 5, please feel free to detain me and read the rights...as I should not be looking at spoilers!! The only episode I know about in detail is "A Bullet for Crockett" (Season 4, I believe?)...only because the title worried me so much!I'm a girl, and am in the penultimate year of teenager-dom, which means I am entitled to absolutely adore Sonny Crockett...he's pure gold. But I like both him and Tubbs...and my favourite thing about the series is their friendship and how it develops. I often go back to watching "My Brother's Keeper" so I can remember how they met!Aside from all this waffle, I am training to be a teacher and I live in the United Kingdom...I love 80's music and writing...and...that's about it!So yes. Love Sonny Crockett, love Tubbs, and have so many favourite moments that listing them would be spamming!Looking forward to meeting you all! :) (and I totally just realised that was a crocodile. Ah! I mean...alligator!...can you see that I am totally obsessed?)

• Administrators

Howdy y'all! I am the owner of possibly the most unoriginal username ever-CrockettandTubbs.

Not really, we also have a COOPER&BURNETT! (don't miss his scrapbook section!)Welcome to the largest Miami Vice community on the planet! If you love Vice and the 80s you'll find everything you need right here! and if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask. We're all huge fans and we're all here to help!Ferrariman

WELCOME TO THE LARGEST MIAMI VICE FAN SITE IN THE WORLD!We are like you.......obsessed fans who love MIAMI VICE (I tend to take it to the extreme, as I own some of the actual clothes, props, and crew items from the show....and you can view them in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!) You can also see very rare photos, and photos of deleted scenes! There are also vintage MIAMI VICE articles to view.View my section, and take time to browse, and keep returing to view more suprises!Here's the link to click onto--------} http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookYou have come to the right place. We are over 4,000 members strong! If we see your user name on this site often, then we will KNOW you are truly a MIAMI VICE fan!!Welcome, and please take advantage of this site. There are TONS of things on this site, and we have ALL of the internet's MIAMI VICE experts to answer virtually any VICE related question you may have! We have VICE trivia masters, experts on guns, clothes, music, experts and owners of the daytona spider, and the boats. You name it, we've got it. We are extremely friendly!Again, welcome to your now favorite website!-COOP

I'm a girl' date=' and am in the penultimate year of teenager-dom, which means I am entitled to absolutely adore Sonny Crockett...he's pure gold. [/quote'] Welcome, and great vocabulary :-) (I had to look up "penultimate," and I majored in English and communications ! Nicely put.)

My daughter & I went through the whole five series together as they were launched in the UK on dvd as I'd loved the programme 1st time around. It was great sharing them as you are doing with your family. I hope you have a great time on this site as it is the best ... so much information & very friendly people. Welcome!

Thank you so much! I feel really welcome already! None of my friends here really get the Sonny Crockett-loving...how?! I look forward to getting to know everyone and talking about MV!

Thank you so much! I feel really welcome already! None of my friends here really get the Sonny Crockett-loving...how?! I look forward to getting to know everyone and talking about MV!

Well' date='....there are quite a few ladies here on this site that love Sonnny Crockett, and some that love Tubbs! You are not alone. :)Don't forget to view --------------} http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

WELCOME TO THE LARGEST MIAMI VICE FAN SITE IN THE WORLD!We are like you.......obsessed fans who love MIAMI VICE (I tend to take it to the extreme' date=' as I own some of the actual clothes, props, and crew items from the show....and [u']you can view them in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!) You can also see very rare photos, and photos of deleted scenes! There are also vintage MIAMI VICE articles to view.View my section, and take time to browse, and keep returing to view more suprises!Here's the link to click onto--------} http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookYou have come to the right place. We are over 4,000 members strong! If we see your user name on this site often, then we will KNOW you are truly a MIAMI VICE fan!!Welcome, and please take advantage of this site. There are TONS of things on this site, and we have ALL of the internet's MIAMI VICE experts to answer virtually any VICE related question you may have! We have VICE trivia masters, experts on guns, clothes, music, experts and owners of the daytona spider, and the boats. You name it, we've got it. We are extremely friendly!Again, welcome to your now favorite website!-COOP

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Hi CrockettandTubbs and welcome to our site.Your introduction was interesting! You like Shadow in the Dark, very well :clap: I do too as you can see from my signature! :)