"DJ"deleting his facebook accounts.

aly 7

The thing about most celebrities on Facebook is that they have a special kind of account set up to avoid this kind of situation' date=' like a fan page where there's information on what they are up to. These are pages where you don't make friends but hit a "Like" Button and someone who's in charge of the information on that page would post stuff on what that celebrity is doing (I.E. New movie projects, interviews, etc., etc.) and those posts show up on their Facebook page and show up in your Facebook home page. You can comment on posts but you can't contact the poster directly.If Don is on Facebook he would know better than to set up a normal type Facebook account but to set up a business-type account to avoid any confrontations with rabid fans.[/quote'] Makes sense to me.

• 3 months later...

I once thought I had found the "real" Don, but all the pics he or she posted on facebook could be found googling. He was rude to his facebook fans, so I deleted him from my friends list.I checked some others. Melanie´s, Dakota´s, Patty´s and Jesse´s. I think Mel´s not the real one but the others are fir sure because unless they know you, they do not accept you. I think Dakota erased hers too. I once was lucky to be "friends" with Patty but she stopped giving me access one day, I guess she doesn´t want fans around.

That sucks did not know he had a facebook page.To this date hes still good looking and a great actor and people should lay off of him period.

I never thought that he would have a FB page - I would have thought that he would have like an official website of his own? Back in the days of MV, there wasn't the technology there is today to keep in touch with fans & it's so much easier these days with internet etc. Shame that there are some people out there who get their kicks by impersonating celebrities and causing trouble.There are some DJ 'fan sites' on Facebook though & they do state that they are fan pages.It would be great to have an 'official' way to keep in contact with him, or keep up to date with what he is doing. He has such a huge fan following and going by past interviews he's done, he has said he generally likes the attention because it shows that people appreciate his work. Would be great if we could (as a group) put forward a bunch of questions we would like to ask him and forward them through to his management, and have the answers forwarded back to admin to post the answers here. Just an idea...probably impossible.

I never thought that he would have a FB page - I would have thought that he would have like an official website of his own? Back in the days of MV' date=' there wasn't the technology there is today to keep in touch with fans & it's so much easier these days with internet etc. Shame that there are some people out there who get their kicks by impersonating celebrities and causing trouble.There are some DJ 'fan sites' on Facebook though & they do state that they are fan pages.It would be great to have an 'official' way to keep in contact with him, or keep up to date with what he is doing. He has such a huge fan following and going by past interviews he's done, he has said he generally likes the attention because it shows that people appreciate his work. Would be great if we could (as a group) put forward a bunch of questions we would like to ask him and forward them through to his management, and have the answers forwarded back to admin to post the answers here. Just an idea...probably impossible.[/quote'] Yes, he had :cry:an official web-side, which is also deleted not so long. Is probably just about a year ago. "It is said" that he and his family have been attacked on this web-side over and over again. And then -one day- it was probably too much .... Completely correct, then delete them. If it really was so no one needs to make the offer, whether celebrity or not. The proposal is a good idea :happy:- but more of a dream:balloon:!

Four years ago, he had two spaces on Myspace, one as an actor and the other one as a musician. Sadly in 2008 he said he will delete the two spaces soon.And because of that I never thought about it searching him on Face. grrrr

"It is said" that he and his family have been attacked on this web-side over and over again. And then -one day- it was probably too much .... Completely correct, then delete them.

I knew DJ had a site, but never heard about this attacking... where did you get this information?

I knew DJ had a site' date=' but never heard about this attacking... where did you get this information?[/quote'] Greet you heartily cheeta! I found this news in a chat. A adjuster of many DJ-Photos had posted that they would have taken many pictures of selected by this old site. Reproducible to the question of the URL of the website she had answered this, so I've already written specially: It is said ....:rolleyes: Sorry - I can not remember :confused: which was the chat.

It is said ....:rolleyes: Sorry - I can not remember :confused: which was the chat.

It's all right, I don't spend much time in chats anyway, to say the least... though I see now that they are sources of many kinds of interesting information! ;) Thanks. :)

What was the address of the DJ site?we can always access archives of the site on the internet.

If I understand correctly you now (I'm German)' date=' you would like to try to find this URL in the archives of the www. , Right? [b']Please do not be :evil:, but there is no tricky-URL!(The old main-address of the DJ-site is for everyone to google) Look, the whole board on the chat partner has this move, was more than thin. It provides a vast quantities of images in which they have no rights and makes claims on what they then can not lead the evidence. Apart from that, I am of the opinion that, if someone of something no longer want to have in public, then he has a reason. And I think this should be respected. We have had our chance to go to this site in the past, we have not used it. No offense, thank you for your request.

The address was www.donjohnson.com, if I'm not mistaken. I saw the archives a couple of years ago, having bumped on them by accident, so I don't really know how to search.