HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRARIMAN!!!!

Maria714

• Administrators

Thank you everyone!! I wanted to reply sooner but a little glitch in the system had our favorite site offline for a while. ;)I had a fantastic birthday! My other half, Vicechic84, has traveled down to New Jersey from Toronto to share Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas with me and I couldn't be happier! We actually spent my birthday together with friends in New York City. A bitter cold day but it was warmed up by having lunch on Mulberry Street in Little Italy, followed by trips to St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center to see the tree and finally Times Square. A spectacular day to be sure! Thanks again everyone! Ferrariman Eingefügtes Bild

OH WOW Ferrariman!!!!:eek: That is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC that Vicechic was able to come down to New Jersey to be with you for the Holidays & your Birthday!!:clap:You both look INCREDIBLE in the picture!!:thumbsup:Christmas has come REALLY EARLY for you this year, and I am SOOOO THRILLED for the both of you!!:DGive Vicechic a HUGE HUG on my behalf!!

Belated happy birthday wishes, Lou. Am delighted you both had a brilliant time & it's great to see your photo in NY.With love & best wishes for the next year