Better put the top up on the Daytona!

maynard

Guest kleine miss jackie
Ha good one....but' date=' who is this? :rolleyes: Also Jackie, did you see my Russ Ballard video and the question below it?[/quote']This is Marietta, it's from the 80's, the soundtrack of the Movie 'Fire & Ice'. yes, I have seen your Russ Bullard video, it is great! :glossy::glossy::thumbsup:EDIT: but sorry, I don't know where you can get the definitive Russ Ballard Album... :confused: :radar:

yes, I have seen your Russ Bullard video, it is great! :glossy::glossy::thumbsup:
Thanks, Miss Dangerous.
EDIT: but sorry, I don't know where you can get the definitive Russ Ballard Album... :confused: :radar:
That's OK, am checking on Amazon. Into the Night is another good RB song from Calderone's Return, I think. Need to find that one too.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80zdA27-qY

I like this song. Can anyone recommend the definitive Russ Ballard album to get?
Bump....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARiSJWjmFW4

Look at the beating the Daytona takes in this clip. I think that is like watching L.M.D. drive the Daytona. :)
Gina needed to be wearing her seatbelt too. There's one scene where it almost looks like she's going to be launched out of the Daytona.

Gina needed to be wearing her seatbelt too. There's one scene where it almost looks like she's going to be launched out of the Daytona.

LOL ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARiSJWjmFW4

Look at the beating the Daytona takes in this clip. I think that is like watching L.M.D. drive the Daytona. :)
This is why they didn't let Tubbs drive sportscars that often on the show!:D"Hey Crockett, let me drive the ..." - Tubbs."No." - Crockett."Aww, come on man!" - Tubbs."You saw the repair bills after the last time you drove the Daytona? No way, pal!" - Crockett.

This is why they didn't let Tubbs drive sportscars that often on the show!:D"Hey Crockett' date=' let me drive the ..." - Tubbs."No." - Crockett."Aww, come on man!" - Tubbs."You saw the repair bills after the last time you drove the Daytona? No way, pal!" - Crockett.[/quote'] Yep :D

• Administrators

Russ BallardOk, I don't know what would be considered the definitive Russ Ballard album but click the link here. All of his albums are still available on Amazon.com. there you can see the songs on each album and even listen to samples if you're looking for a specific song.Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Thanks Lou for this reference, I will check into it. Maybe my memory is off but thought I remembered an old comment from you that you were a Russ Ballard fan or something before Vice days. In any case, thanks again. :thumbsup:S-B

@Sonny-Burnett:

:evil::evil::evil:This looks to me even more after your driving style!:D:D:p:p

And just how would you know that, Miss Dangerous?? Hmm? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mine is a coupe' date=' not even a convertible, and it's still damn cold at 33 degrees on my way to work this morning in Tampa Bay![/quote'] THat is cold Mr. Palmer. However, this AM I woke up to 10 degrees F here in balmy Illinois. I think I'm going to start a job search somewhere between Tampa and Naples. :hot:Know anybody looking for Financial types? S-B

I just got done shoveling 4 to 5 inches of snow out of my driveway and walks. I'm ready to move to FL too. My feet and hands stay cold and hurt. I love the beach and will make it work somehow.

I just got done shoveling 4 to 5 inches of snow out of my driveway and walks. I'm ready to move to FL too. My feet and hands stay cold and hurt. I love the beach and will make it work somehow.

I hear ya. I am thinking about a trip to Florida in the near future. Now if Timm will only set up a Tee Time for us.... :):)

Guest kleine miss jackie

I hear ya. I am thinking about a trip to Florida in the near future. Now if Timm will only set up a Tee Time for us.... :):)

I also wants to go on a trip to florida... :radar: :cry::(

can't handle this?I just thought burnett can handle quite all things. But maybe I'm wrong with that... ;)

Anything but crying.Doesn't go with the Armani suits and blue Revo mirror shades. ;);)BTW, did you just edit this?