Better put the top up on the Daytona!

maynard

Let me write here again - I sympathize with you because I know the pain, S-B! It happened to me last winter and in December 2010 as well. I couldn't sleep at night because I felt worried what the situation would be like in the morning, if would be able to get to work by car or not... I live far from the city center and I can't rely on any municipal services, just my own physical strength and my shovel...I hate snow and I hate dry spells and heat; I just love moderate weather conditions - late spring, early fall... I'd like to see these photos very much :) Our winter is tolerable now but they said we might expect yet another snowfall tonight. What a drag!

+ LNGLK in Russia TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE' date='I'M FREEZING!!! :)[/quote']PLEEESE! Return us snow and frost!!! It's zero now :cry: It's disgusting :rain: What's the word for it?: sleet? slush?Some 30 sm of snow around and nearly streams of water on the streets

It has been one of the worse winters here too. I'm retired now so I'm going to put my house on the market and move. For awhile I was going to move to Columbus Ohio, but it's just as cold there so time to move to FL on the beach. I have family in Ormond Beach so I may settle there.

The ones who can read Russian may have a little fun ;)

:D:D:D Yes, thank you Lnglk, it made my evening! I wonder whether they found any buyers - this can't be serious!

:D:D:D - this can't be serious!

Of course not! You can have as much as you want for free :DPerhaps I should make some photos on my way home from work on Friday(as evidence for future generations ;))

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80zdA27-qY

Had to bring this back to the top....Now that`s nice...Warmer weather will be here soon..:thumbsup::thumbsup:The groundhog didn`t see his shadow ....I`m getting ready for an early spring.. I like this song. Can anyone recommend the definitive Russ Ballard album to get?
Don`t know about the album but this is a rerally good song..:thumbsup:

Don`t know about the album but this is a really good song..:thumbsup:

Thanks, and also one of my favorites... Goes well with the driving shots, I think. And the Ground Hog did do that yesterday but.... warmer weather...almost can't remember that anymore after yesterday. :D:)

Well no chain saws here but here's a Youtube clip someone recorded at the height of our blizzard this week. You can hear the high wind speed and see the cars stranded on highways around here.

If the wind was really 50miles/h' date=' how did you all survive???[/quote'] Had to pretty much stay indoors during the storm. Couldn't drive because of white-out conditions and blowing snow. The wind was like this from about 4PM on day 1 to early morning the next day.We also had lightning during all of this. Very strange weather.

Still looking at deep snow drifts-----here's a good clip with Devo.... and shows some close-ups of C&T accessories, and good driving sequences with the Daytona.

A really great T T cut and video of MV.....and warmer days ahead.....And loved the stare down at the end. Best played at very high volume....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's again me. Yesterday we had winter (and I made some photos), and now spring has come :cry: :rain:The seat of the swing is under the snowEingefügtes BildThis is the beach :D You can see 2 tops of summer sunshadesEingefügtes BildAnd this is me and snowEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I am sooo glad snow is gone over here in central europe!:)Spring is near as we got lot's of sun during the last 7 days.Temperatures reach at days about 8°C/ 46°F at night about 0°C/34°F.I am hoping for a hot hot summer!!!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

70 degrees in Southern Indiana today...finally!!!:thumbsup:

Yep, am taking the top off my Daytona soon...this winter was the worst I can recall......Daytona needs to be taken out and driven hard....am ready. ;)