Portal layout

KaeptnCaipi

On my net book the banner is larger than the fourm so I end up getting a scroll bar at the bottom.I vote that we make the banner width the same as the forum width.Windows 7 starter. IE 8.

For me it’s the other way around. The banner is smaller than the forum, so I have an ugly empty space next to it. That’s a shame for such a great banner!I would say; keep it simple and keep the old style…

I like the original style!
For me it’s the other way around. The banner is smaller than the forum' date=' so I have an ugly empty space next to it. That’s a shame for such a great banner!I would say; keep it simple and keep the old style…[/quote']DITTO.

With the Christmas style I get a scroll bar at the bottom. It's not a problem at all on my laptop with XP, the scroll is minimum and once I've adjusted it, it stays centered.I though prefer the original style, I like the background colour better and I can't do without that picture of Crockett showing his badge! :)

I need your opinion:please check out our "Christmas Style". I changed the width of that style so our forum fits the whole width of the screen. What do you think: is it better than the centered style we have on all the other styles? Should we change all styles to the whole screen width?-----Bitte schaut euch mal den "Christmas Style" an. Ich habe dort die Breite des Forums nicht beschränkt' date=' so dass das Style den gesamten Bildschirmplatz einnimmt.Was denkt ihr, ist das besser als der zentrierte Style, den wir jetzt haben? Sollen wir alle Styles über die volle Breite laufen lassen?[/quote']Ya I like it.

• Administrators

Please do not use this thread as a support thread for technical questions and problems!!

If you have any questions or problems concerning the portal or the forum please report them to our "Support" forum.

Because of this I moved some threads into the Miami-Vice.Ws forum.

Also I guess there's a misunderstanding. I'm not going to change the colors of every style. We'll have different styles with different banners in the future, too. All I wanted to know is if we shoudl center any banner or leave it as it is.

Running Windows 7 and IE8. Works in either style for me though I think the original layout is visually preferable.

Though I'm using Linux with Opera or Fire Fox I share your opinion about this issue.:thumbsup: