My trip to Miami..

aly 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2621[/ATTACH]This is the last of the Nemo pictures.I still have plenty more of a few other places.This one is one of my absolute favorites.

That is me.

:thumbsup::clap:

Really great pics' date=' aly!:clap: I think you had a fantastic time in Miami.[/quote'] Ditto that! Especially your night shots of Miami.

Maybe...may be

:clap:Great! You know the rules, make it MIAMI VICE in flavor. A blazer and a t-shirt, a MIAMI VICE logo shirt, pastel colors, or somehow "VICEY". :thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm looking forward to it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2652[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2651[/ATTACH]We decided to go on a night drive in downtown Miami...I have no idea where exactly,we were when these were taken..That is my sister and best friend having a little fun.....Until 2 perhaps ,homeless people appeared out of nowhere.One of them was asking for a light.We were also video taping at the time....Needless to say he did not get a light..We got out of there very quickly...:eek::eek::eek:..The next photos will explain why I had to tell this story.

post-1174-13892963294436_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963294622_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963294798_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2657[/ATTACH]We flee the scene and have no idea where we are going...We rolled up right in front of it.There we were,shocked fumbling for our cameras and shot these(So I thank the person in need of a light,for without him I know we would have never accidentally ended up here.)

post-1174-13892963295464_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963295665_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963295851_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963296039_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2661[/ATTACH]These remind me of some of the dark street scenes from the show...Still didn`t know where we were....We did find 95 and headed back in the right direction....Drove by the Tobacco Road.(the pic. did not come out)By this time we wanted out...Unfortunately we didn`t get to the "gas station"or the court house...:cry::cry::cry:

post-1174-13892963296238_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963296447_thumb.jpg

Great photos! Very VICEY!!!

Thanks.I`m hoping everyone isn`t bored of some of the general areas of Miami that we saw.Missed alot of places,but stumbled on alot too...

Thanks.I`m hoping everyone isn`t bored of some of the general areas of Miami that we saw.Missed alot of places' date='but stumbled on alot too...[/quote'] I think we all like what your showing. I've never been there, and your photos are great!Do you have more? :thumbsup:

I think we all like what your showing. I've never been there' date=' and your photos are great! Do you have more? :thumbsup:[/quote']You have to go.....It is so beautiful there.We are planning on going back in April....Hopefully..I`ve been alot of places in my lifetime...This was the best....We can`t stop talking about it.. I have alot more pix..Oh and thanks for liking them...

You have to go.....It is so beautiful there.We are planning on going back in April....Hopefully..I`ve been alot of places in my lifetime...This was the best....We can`t stop talking about it.. I have alot more pix..Oh and thanks for liking them...

Nice Pics. About a week or so before you return in April you should PM me and DanJ. One of us might be available to give you a tour of the classic Vice sites.

I love all your pics' date=' aly!:clap: One of my biggest dreams is to go to Miami one day and see all those great places myself.[/quote']My dream too....a Miami Vice Convention or get together would be ideal! :cool: