My trip to Miami..

aly 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2736[/ATTACH] This is how I saw it too.....:clap::clap::clap:

Nice! and that car looks very familiar... :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2749[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2750[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2751[/ATTACH]At the Seaquarium... this is the origional set from the tv show Flipper,from the 1970`s and that is Flipper...He`s like 50 years old....

post-1174-13892963302496_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963302683_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963302865_thumb.jpg

Also nice pics. Someday I want to ship my Daytona to Miami and cruise the streets in it. Wonder if anyone there would get it. :rolleyes:

If ya ever do,do that I would be more than happy to drive it around for ya....:):):):):D (joking)..but seriously I talked to alot of people that live there. Much has changed, but Miami Vice is still very much alive... many people would definately recognize that car...
  • Like 1

If ya ever do' date='do that I would be more than happy to drive it around for ya....:):):):):D (joking)..but seriously I talked to alot of people that live there. Much has changed, but Miami Vice is still very much alive... many people would definately recognize that car...[/quote'] Nice...thanks. Still surprised that anyone there would still remember it-- but maybe am just too nostalgiac. And I love all these pics that you are posting. Makes me want to get down there and take a vacation. All my recent trips there were just overnighters on the way further South.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2755[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2756[/ATTACH]A bad picture of an alligator.....and a turtle....Pretty cool thing,outside of the turtle display to my purprise....they were playing "Crocketts Theme"....amazing

post-1174-13892963303498_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963303692_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2755[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2756[/ATTACH] to my purprise....they were playing "Crocketts Theme"....amazing

Naturally. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2759[/ATTACH]I had to post the birds....:):)

You really love MIAMI VICE, don't you?Anyone who would take this much time, and visit MIAMI, and take all these VICE pictures, is a person who REALLY loves Miami Vice.I love that about you. :thumbsup: (Before I found this website, I thought I was the only one. :))

You really love MIAMI VICE' date=' don't you? Anyone who would take this much time, and visit MIAMI, and take all these VICE pictures, is a person who REALLY loves Miami Vice. I love that about you. :thumbsup: (Before I found this website, I thought I was the only one. :))[/quote']Thought I was alone too....I am glad that when you see these you see what I see..... I do truely love this show....Without it I have no idea what my life would be like.And thank god for this website.......

Thought I was alone too....I am glad that when you see these you see what I see..... I do truely love this show....Without it I have no idea what my life would be like.And thank god for this website.......

That's interesting. What would my life be without MIAMI VICE?I have no idea. It's just such a perfect fit for me. The styles, the clothes, sunglasses....pastel!Hard to believe I'm still into it at such a high level after all these years...and stronger than ever.I agree...thank God for this website!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2762[/ATTACH]Saw "Hard Knocks" today.......

Amazing that the place is still there. Another great photo shot here. :cool:

Phantastic pics, aly:clap:But I think many of us couldn´t believe that there are more Vice fans somewhere outside. Without the internet, we never would have found each other. I´m also very, very happy that I´d found this great forum about three years ago!

Phantastic pics' date=' aly:clap:But I think many of us couldn´t believe that there are more Vice fans somewhere outside. Without the internet, we never would have found each other. I´m also very, very happy that I´d found this great forum about three years ago![/quote'] Many many years I realy thought that I was the only "last Fan"!!! And than I found this wonderful forum - and all the wonderful people! :happy:Thanks for the very nice pics, aly!:clap:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2763[/ATTACH]we had a "Miami Vice"every day while we were there....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aly, so what's in this drink anyway? You have me curious. :confused:And ditto to everything said already about the great photos. Hope there are more.

Aly' date=' so what's in this drink anyway? You have me curious. :confused: And ditto to everything said already about the great photos. Hope there are more.[/quote']It`s strawberry daiquiri on the bottom and pina colada on the top......made with 151 and malibu rums ....They are really good.:):):):)......I sure do have more pix.......:D:D:D:D

It`s strawberry daiquiri on the bottom and pina colada on the top......made with 151 and malibu rums ....They are really good.:):):):)......I sure do have more pix.......:D:D:D:D

Nice ---rum is a great summer drink. You must have really done your homework in advance to chase down all these locations...

Nice ---rum is a great summer drink. You must have really done your homework in advance to chase down all these locations...

I did do alot of reading .I had 5 pages of addresses...Only found about 20% of them..Around 5 or 10% we stumbled upon..That was actually pretty fun...So judging by the percentage there is no choice but to go back......I`m gonna run out of pictures soon..

I did do alot of reading .I had 5 pages of addresses...Only found about 20% of them..Around 5 or 10% we stumbled upon..That was actually pretty fun...So judging by the percentage there is no choice but to go back......I`m gonna run out of pictures soon..

Interesting that you found so few. Google earth or some other map software couldn't help you locate more? I need to get the tour of Miami as well. I think there are a few forum members who will do that, from what I'm recalling.

Interesting that you found so few. Google earth or some other map software couldn't help you locate more? I need to get the tour of Miami as well. I think there are a few forum members who will do that' date=' from what I'm recalling.[/quote']We did find alot of places,don`t get me wrong....but there are soooooo many locations...I`m sure some were even overlooked cause I wasn`t paying close enough attention.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2767[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2764[/ATTACH]From "The Savage"

AWESOME PHOTOS! :thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2767[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2764[/ATTACH]From "The Savage"

Very nice shots. :thumbsup: Thanks again and the building looks familiar. But now I can't remember the ep.... :confused: