Help with English/German option please?

Chloe

Hi, not sure if this is in the right place?Can somebody tell me how to have the site just in the English version?I have the little box at the bottom of the page set to English(US), but i get all the German threads too?I used to get just the English version but at some point this changed..i'm afraid i will miss something

its a little confusing having all the german/english threads mixed up togetheri used to just get the english version when i logged in but a couple of months ago it changedthanks in advance

I think that it´s normal that you can see both, the English and the German threads. It´s your decision whether you want to click only the English threads on. But all of you are also welcomed to the German threads. You can write in English there and we answer in the same language.

thanks christine...It changed a couple of months ago though...i used to just have the english version. Perhaps its changed to see both now..not sure..or whether its me being a bit dumb lol

Then' date=' I´m also dumb because I can also see both versions!:)[/quote'] :) I dont know..maybe the sites changed the options so we can see both. German is fine...but i cant read it. Germans are much better at english than i am at german : )

• Administrators

When we merged the former .info and .ws site to ONE website, we have a german forum and an english forum.If you click on "What's new" in our navigation bar you can see both german AND english threads. It's not a bug - it's a feature :thumbsup:

• Administrators

You check the language you want at the bottom like you did first.Then what you should see in the homepage mostly all in English and the top ten posts are from the English forums. The bottom ten posts will be from the German forums. It is not going to be 100% English even though that is what you selected.The reason it was all English a few months ago is because .info still had their own board. Now we are both rolled into one.

When we merged the former .info and .ws site to ONE website' date=' we have a german forum and an english forum.If you click on "What's new" in our navigation bar you can see both german AND english threads. It's not a bug - it's a feature :thumbsup:[/quote'] thank you very much.I wanted to be sure it wasnt something i had done. Thanks again to all answers, now i understand :thumbsup: