• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LNGLK

• Christine

• cheetah

• MrsEvanFreed

To all my fellow Miami Vice Fans around the globe:Merry Christmas and a happy new year!Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr! Feliz Navidad! Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo! Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!Joyeux Noel!Buone Feste Natalizie! God jul!Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie!Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom!

Merry Christmas to all of you, pals! Coming across this site and meeting you is definitely one of the coolest things that have happened to me this year. :thumbsup:As this is my first Christmas ever which I'm going to spend all by myself I'll probably take most shifts here, so to speak, and will keep on popping onto this forum (and perhaps pestering you with new posts) quite often over the next few days. :pHave a great Christmas and as we say in Poland: Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia! (congratulations on your almost perfect Polish, Christian! :))

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone here.I agree with you, Brenda. Coming to this site day by day and meet with all those great people has always been a pleasure for me.I hope that all of you stay healthy and that we´ll have a lot of fun next year!:balloon::xmas::feuerwerk::feuerwerk:

I want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the next year bring much needed love, happiness & a renewal of Miami Vice! :xmas::happy:

Guest The Talk

I wish you some wonderful days. Wether you celebrate Chrismas :xmas: or not :checkbox:.Wether you will spend those days in a quiet :radio: and peaceful:hippie: way or in party mood:feuerwerk: :cheers:. Have a great time! :tasse:

Merry x-mas.Keep your family and friends close. Reach out your hand to someone whom needs it.For next year I wish everybody lots of love and health. And that some of the things you dream of come true.

• Administrators

I'd like to add my own best wishes to our entire Vice community. Since the merging of our 2 sites, we are truly celebrating Christmas this year as one big happy Miami Vice family!Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to everyone and their families!! :xmas: