FREE JAN HAMMER DOWNLOAD!!

COOPER&BURNETT

For those who are on his mailing list, JAN HAMMER has offered a free download from his MIAMI VICE COMPLETE COLLECTION!Here's his emailSeason's Greetings from janhammer.com!With another holiday season upon us, we at janhammer.com would like to extend sincere Season's Greetings to everyone. We wish all of you a safe and happy holidays.It was a year that saw us unveil an all-new Official Jan Hammer Website and we look forward to bringing you some exciting things through the new site.We have great news for fans of Jan's Miami Vice Music... Miami Vice: The Complete Collection is finally available for digital download. The classic compilation has been out of print for 5 years (and currently sells for outrageous prices from third party sellers on eBay and Amazon) but you can now purchase it for download by visiting the Official Jan Hammer Website.As has become tradition, Jan would like to express his appreciation to everyone for their continued support with a free MP3 and this year the track comes directly from the new Miami Vice: The Complete Collection digital download edition. The track "Runaround" is free for download until January 1st and you can find it on the album's download page located HERE.Once again, thank you everyone. Enjoy the holidays and have a very happy New Year!

I'm starting to think nobody here will be interested in this free download, because anyone interested in JAN HAMMER will just want to download the entire album. (If they don't have the cd already) :)

I just ordered my 42 Songs of Miami Vice!As im writing this I'm already listening to them.:cool::cool::cool:Thx for this great information COOP.

:/I already have the full albums, "ESCAPE FROM TELEVISION", and "MIAMI VICE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION". I also have a couple of other Jan Hammer hits, and covers from MIAMI VICE. In total, my collection of MIAMI VICE songs from JAN HAMMER and covers from DADRIAN WILSON and RICK LEON is 141. I'm way ahead of you :cool:

I just ordered my 42 Songs of Miami Vice!As im writing this I'm already listening to them.:cool::cool::cool:Thx for this great information COOP.

JAN HAMMER's music really sets the mood no matter if your at home, or in your car. It's just Soooo MIAMI VICE! :thumbsup:

I already have the full albums' date=' "ESCAPE FROM TELEVISION", and "MIAMI VICE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION". I also have a couple of other Jan Hammer hits, and covers from MIAMI VICE. In total, my collection of MIAMI VICE songs from JAN HAMMER and covers from DADRIAN WILSON and RICK LEON is 141. I'm way ahead of you :cool:[/quote'](Without question...I have more Jan Hammer recordings than ANYONE on this site....without question....so there! :))

Just purchased the album and listing to it now. Think I'll play it latter tonight when 2011 is rolling in. Thanks for the info. Well worth $20.:thumbsup:

You are going to LOVE IT!The atmosphere will put you into the MIAMI VICE mood, and will set the scene for you.Glad you got his best album!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JAN HAMMER's music really sets the mood no matter if your at home' date=' or in your car. It's just Soooo MIAMI VICE! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Man I was listening to the songs as New Year rolled in - and hell - I was in a Miami Vice mood!:):):)Till yesterday I only had the "Best Of Miami Vice" from 2004 in my collection. But now I feel really prepared for the next hot summer to come!:cool:

Man I was listening to the songs as New Year rolled in - and hell - I was in a Miami Vice mood!:):):)Till yesterday I only had the "Best Of Miami Vice" from 2004 in my collection. But now I feel really prepared for the next hot summer to come!:cool:

That cd really does set the mood, and puts you in the vice mind set. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Darian Wilson covers!!!Hi all. Please help. Is there any way to download all of the cover tunes that Darian Wilson did. Maybe in mp3 format? I'd like to burn them to a CD to be able to play them in my car. They are FANTASTIC!!Thanks

Hi all. Please help. Is there any way to download all of the cover tunes that Darian Wilson did. Maybe in mp3 format? I'd like to burn them to a CD to be able to play them in my car. They are FANTASTIC!!Thanks

Help is on the way stone!:)You need to get promoted to police officer (after 30 posts).Then you might get access to some treasures of the forum!;) When posting make sure to follow §6 of our forum rules:§6:"Posting single words or smilies only is not wanted. Basically a post should contribute to a thread." Have fun pal!:cool:

Thanks!Thanks Christian. That helps. I'm new at this website, and so far its pretty cool!! I was a huge fan of the series back in it's day. There's a station on tv that plays episodes at 6 in the morning (eastern time). The music was my biggest appreciation. I can't imagine what it would be without Jan's music. The clothes and cars were great and all but the music got you "involved". I do hope to get all of the unreleased tracks that Darian Wilson did.Thanks

Your very welcome stone!Always great to have new big fans of MIAMI VICE at the forum.:thumbsup:I agree, Jan Hammer's music is the best to set you into that MIAMI VICE mood!I am sure you will be able to find some musictracks by Darian, they are really really awesome!;)Also search for "Peter Guja" another great musician of our Forum.You can listen to and also download his fantastic MIAMI VICE Style songs from his YouTube page.see you around,Christian

Jan Hammer tuneHi Christian,There's a little piece of Jan Hammer's that I think was never made available. It's from episode titled "The Afternoon Plane". It's when Rico is trying to save himself from the young Calderon. Definitely a tropical tone to it. Maybe Dadrian can try to cover it!!Also, you're the first person to reply to me, being new and all, so I just want to ask...is DashN really Dadrian Wilson?Hear from you soon

Hi Christian' date='There's a little piece of Jan Hammer's that I think was never made available. It's from episode titled "The Afternoon Plane". It's when Rico is trying to save himself from the young Calderon. Definitely a tropical tone to it. Maybe Dadrian can try to cover it!!Also, you're the first person to reply to me, being new and all, so I just want to ask...is DashN really Dadrian Wilson?Hear from you soon[/quote']Hi stone!I am not a true expert in case of Jan Hammer.You can hear "Boat Party" at the beginning of The Afternoon Plane.I don't know the one who is played when Ricco is chased by Orlando Calderon, I will take a look at it tomorrow.Maybe COOP is able to help us?!?He is a true expert when it comes to Jan Hammer scores.To your 2nd question:No DashN is not Dadrian Wilson but they are two great musicans!You will find Dadrian under the username nofretz:"http://www.miamiviceonline.com/member.php?37-nofretz"When you get promoted to PO you'll be able to get a lot of his awesome tunes.take care pal

Hi stone!I am not a true expert in case of Jan Hammer.You can hear "Boat Party" at the beginning of The Afternoon Plane.I don't know the one who is played when Ricco is chased by Orlando Calderon' date=' I will take a look at it tomorrow.Maybe COOP is able to help us?!?He is a true expert when it comes to Jan Hammer scores.To your 2nd question:No DashN is not Dadrian Wilson but they are two great musicans!You will find Dadrian under the username nofretz:"http://www.miamiviceonline.com/member.php?37-nofretz"When you get promoted to PO you'll be able to get a lot of his awesome tunes.take care pal[/quote']No, it's not "Boat Party". I'm sure @stone wrote about this piece of music : http://www.box.net/shared/d6yzfm09q8 Plucking arpeggio & synth pan flute from DX-7 are awesome! Unfortunately it's unreleased track. Quite different version of this piece also appeared briefly in ep. "Walk-Alone" (teaser - scene in a night club).

http://www.box.net/shared/d6yzfm09q8 Plucking arpeggio & synth pan flute from DX-7 are awesome! Unfortunately it's unreleased track. Quite different version of this piece also appeared briefly in ep. "Walk-Alone" (teaser - scene in a night club).

No, of course Boat Party is not the Track stone is looking for.It is just the one I remembered beeing played...But great find Crockettt!:thumbsup:

Hi Christian' date='There's a little piece of Jan Hammer's that I think was never made available. It's from episode titled "The Afternoon Plane". It's when Rico is trying to save himself from the young Calderon. Definitely a tropical tone to it. Maybe Dadrian can try to cover it!!Also, you're the first person to reply to me, being new and all, so I just want to ask...is DashN really Dadrian Wilson?Hear from you soon[/quote'] I'll take that as a compliment.. :):D:DCheers!

No' date=' of course Boat Party is not the Track stone is looking for.It is just the one I remembered beeing played...But great find Crockettt!:thumbsup:[/quote'] Yes, you're right @Christian, but at the beginning of The Afternoon Plane you can hear "Vodoo Dance". :) "Boat Party" appeared too but in different scene. :)

Hi Crockettt,Yes!! That's the short tune I asked Christian about! Thanks! Boy, I've only been a member of this website for only a couple of days and I'm blown away at the help (and findings) of the music from various episodes! I've searched for a few years trying to find those unreleased tracks. That 2 CD release from Jan Hammer is great but after listening to it all I was a little "sad". It's a great piece with fantastic songs but there was those few that didn't make it. But I have them now thanks to you guys and this website! I thank all of you and look forward to more chats and findings!!!!stone

• 1 month later...

Hello everyoneDoes anyone know what is the name of the Jan Hammer's song form episode "Better Living Through Chemistry" - when Tubbs goes to New York. Thanks.

• Administrators

That tune has never been released by Jan Hammer but Dadrian did a cover he calls "Better Living" you can hear some of that music at the very beginning of his cover. Check your e-mail.

That tune has never been released by Jan Hammer but Dadrian did a cover he calls "Better Living" you can hear some of that music at the very beginning of his cover. Check your e-mail.

Thanks. Check your email : )

• 8 months later...

THE COMPLETE COLLECTION still available as a downloadversion on janhammer.com!!!Eingefügtes Bild THE COMPLETE COLLECTION from Jan Hammer still available as downloadversion on janhammer.com

For our new members as an hot information and for those of you that might need a last minute Christmas gift for your loved ones:Jan Hammer's awesome 'Complete Collection' ist still available exclusevly on:http://www.janhammer.com/fr_home.cfm The very best 42 JH-Tracks from Miami Vice for the price of 19,98$ /14,50 Euro or 99 US-cent/song.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:For the true MIAMI VICE Fan an absolute must-have!!!:daumenrauf::daumenrauf::daumenrauf: So order it now and set yourself into the MIAMI VICE mood!!!