E-mail From Tim Truman

Ferrariman

• Administrators

With the digital re-release of Jan Hammer's "Complete Collection" now a reality I sent Tim Truman an e-mail about it and a suggestion that maybe he can now pursue a similar deal with Universal. He replied to me very quickly and sounded enthusiastic. Here is his reply:-------------------------------------------------------------------From ifnotnow@aol.com Date Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:51 pm To ferrariman1954@optonline.net WOW - This is very interesting ~ I am going to try this with the Universal guys. THANK YOU for pointing it out. My engineer and I were discussing this. If I could offer all the longer tracks at once it could make it worth their while.Happy Holidays.TT

Fantastic. Thanks Ferrariman for letting him know! I really think digital is the way to go for Truman which is why I suggested it. It's the latest thing for artists who score TV shows and movies that the parent company feels isn't "worthy" (READ: MONEYMAKING & PROFITABLE) to warrant a CD mainstream release. The true fans still win.

Hey Tim!If Don Johnson introduced you to replace Jan Hammer...watcha think of you introduce us to Don Johnson?:D

!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Really hope this finally happens, fed up of listening to sub-par quality bootlegs.Although I have to say, if it is a digital release (likely) please GOD let it be available here in the UK and not just the States.

• 1 month later...

ferrariman1954@optonline.net WOW - This is very interesting ~ I am going to try this with the Universal guys. THANK YOU for pointing it out. My engineer and I were discussing this. If I could offer all the longer tracks at once it could make it worth their while.Happy Holidays.TT

That's incredible, I really thought that this was dead, now I have hope again!

• 3 months later...
That's incredible' date=' I really thought that this was dead, now I have hope again![/quote'] I hope we have some good news later in the year