Sign in to follow this  
Ferrariman

E-mail From Tim Truman

Ferrariman

With the digital re-release of Jan Hammer's "Complete Collection" now a reality I sent Tim Truman an e-mail about it and a suggestion that maybe he can now pursue a similar deal with Universal. He replied to me very quickly and sounded enthusiastic. Here is his reply:-------------------------------------------------------------------From ifnotnow@aol.com Date Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:51 pm To ferrariman1954@optonline.net WOW - This is very interesting ~ I am going to try this with the Universal guys. THANK YOU for pointing it out. My engineer and I were discussing this. If I could offer all the longer tracks at once it could make it worth their while.Happy Holidays.TT

COOPER&BURNETT

Great Job FERRARIMAN! :clap::thumbsup:Let's hope this works!!! :thumbsup:

buford_t

Fantastic. Thanks Ferrariman for letting him know! I really think digital is the way to go for Truman which is why I suggested it. It's the latest thing for artists who score TV shows and movies that the parent company feels isn't "worthy" (READ: MONEYMAKING & PROFITABLE) to warrant a CD mainstream release. The true fans still win.

I Love Season 5

Good to see it's still alive. I completely had given up on it.

Mr. Calderon

Hey Tim!If Don Johnson introduced you to replace Jan Hammer...watcha think of you introduce us to Don Johnson?:D

COOPER&BURNETT

Hey Tim!If Don Johnson introduced you to replace Jan Hammer...watcha think of you introduce us to Don Johnson?:D

!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beach_Vice

That's awesome. That means he wants to release his stuff. Good call on the nudge.

Leigh Burne

Really hope this finally happens, fed up of listening to sub-par quality bootlegs.Although I have to say, if it is a digital release (likely) please GOD let it be available here in the UK and not just the States.

avp2029

ferrariman1954@optonline.net WOW - This is very interesting ~ I am going to try this with the Universal guys. THANK YOU for pointing it out. My engineer and I were discussing this. If I could offer all the longer tracks at once it could make it worth their while.Happy Holidays.TT

That's incredible, I really thought that this was dead, now I have hope again!

Sonny Bull
That's incredible' date=' I really thought that this was dead, now I have hope again![/quote'] I hope we have some good news later in the year