Sonny Crockett Ebel finlly :D!!!

ronbo

Hi All - I am new to this Vice fan site and I have always been a Sonny Crockett fan. Just picked up the model 18K Ebel Chronograph Sonny wore from the 2nd season on and thought you might like a pic.Though late in third season(episode 23 'Everybody's in Show Business') he switched bracelets to the later Le Modular style. I also have the same shades - Persol 69218's Sonny wore in the 3rd Season. Hope you like the pics :thumbsup: Cheers -Ronbo Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

This very rarely happens, ...but now I'M jealous! :clap:Those watches don't come cheap. Not even used ones, because it's still Gold.Your watch is awesome!! :thumbsup:Your shades are also fantastic. Even I don't own one yet.NICE GOING!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:P.S. Have you visited my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION yet??

Thanks Gents :). VERY glad to be a part of this site Will check out the scrapbook ..... you're quite right about them being "not cheap" but still alot cheaper than when new :D . I often wonder why Don changed to the newer bracelet in Season 3 episode 23? He did do some rough stuff while wearing the watch on the show and maybe it was too much for the gold lol. The Persol's are getting up there in price these days too. There is a knockoff version on a certain auction site but it doesn't have the true hinge flex arms like the '80's vintage 69218 does. And with my fat head I need those flex hinges lol. Anyway THANKS for the nice welcome and I'll have an in depth look around. Cheers-Ronbo

Holy Cow!!! That is AWESOME Pal!!The Crockett's Closet link is AMAZING!! My all time favorite jacket is there :clap: The beige & blue striped one he wore on the episode with Bruce Willis. I have also tried (unsuccessfully) to find some of those shorter cut jackets with long lapels from the third season. That was my favorite season for the clothing. A definite bookmark for this scrapbook. Many Thanks -Ron

The Crockett's Closet link is AMAZING!! My all time favorite jacket is there :clap: The beige & blue striped one he wore on the episode with Bruce Willis. I have also tried (unsuccessfully) to find some of those shorter cut jackets with long lapels from the third season. That was my favorite season for the clothing. A definite bookmark for this scrapbook. Many Thanks -Ron

Just think what you'll discover in the other threads in the scrapbook section. Watches, blazers, cast and crew items, unused script, Director's chairs, props, sunglasses, original scripts, really rare photos, etc., etc. etc. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm the world's biggest MIAMI VICE collector.

... I'm just glad I'm off the rest of the week to search through it all :thumbsup: Thanks -Ron

Pal, it's my pleasure!I'm really hoping that you check out more of the section. There is lots to see. Most of the best stuff I "stickyed" on page one for easy finding.Your going to love it here Ron.P.S. Your watch is AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

The Crockett's Closet link is AMAZING!! My all time favorite jacket is there :clap: The beige & blue striped one he wore on the episode with Bruce Willis. I have also tried (unsuccessfully) to find some of those shorter cut jackets with long lapels from the third season. That was my favorite season for the clothing. A definite bookmark for this scrapbook. Many Thanks -Ron

hmm I think that was the episode with reb brown right? I seem to remember that the 645 was scoffed up pretty badly from that episode as well I think.after all I think it got flung into a corner during the fist fight with meathead so maybe the watch got knocked around pretty well too.

Hi All - I am new to this Vice fan site and I have always been a Sonny Crockett fan. Just picked up the model 18K Ebel Chronograph Sonny wore from the 2nd season on and thought you might like a pic.Though late in third season(episode 23 'Everybody's in Show Business') he switched bracelets to the later Le Modular style. I also have the same shades - Persol 69218's Sonny wore in the 3rd Season. Hope you like the pics :thumbsup: Cheers -Ronbo Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

good for you, :thumbsup::clap::cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Awesome 2nd bracelet model ...... Sorry I haven't been around much. I ended up in a sale trade with my Ebel for my "Grail watch" Platinum Day-Date Rolex. Still a Vice FANatic Forever though :clap: -Ronbo

I gotta admit I share the same idea as well, as gold is nice, but silver like metals are just easier to live with.so what did you go with, the 36mm or the 41 mm one that cooper talked about in here? as I think he said the 36mm is about 1mm thinner.

• 5 years later...
On 12/29/2010 at 7:00 PM, ronbo said:

Amazing piece.