Clip: Don Johnson and Barbra Streisand visiting a Mike Tyson fight(1988)

Mr. Pacino

On youtube there is a link where you can see Don Johnson and his former girlfriend Barbra Streisand watch a Mike Tyson fight. That was back in 1988. Unfortunately,I don´t know how to put the link here. Please, go to youtube and give in the search machine: Don and Barbra at Tyson fight. Then you can see the clip....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Damn! He looks mighty fine there... sadly she looked like his Mom :thumbsdown:

What was he thinking? :p

• 2 weeks later...

she looks better now :thumbsup::D

Well shes always kind of had that look even when she was just starting out in the 1960's, I'd say its just the hair looks more modern now along with the clothesthe thing is though on a different note isnt that Muhammad Ali sitting next to Donald Trump?

• 2 weeks later...

Don & Barbra at the "Sweetheart's Dance" PremiereI posted our story with pictures in February 2010. Here is the link with the story and pictures from magazines and some of my own pictures that I took at the premiere. Don looked amazingly handsome, and Barbra look very lovely that night. I remember thinking she was so much more attractive than I had read or heard about her. I think it's that notion that everyone has to fit a certain image of what is considered attractive in Hollywood.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2725-Sweet-Hearts-Dance-Premiere-amp-Party-Sept-18-1988&highlight=Barbra+Streisand