Don & Melanie On Oprah

mvnyc

Anytime...As a footnote, the rest of the interview centered around the movie "Paradise" that both of them made at the time...I just happened to be home this particular day "channel surfing" and caught this...

Wow, what a nice interview! :happy: Thank you SO much, Mvnyc! :thumbsup::clap: I'm so glad you have that wonderful collection of yours. ;)Loved that moment when DJ said that kids were "in charge of him"... just hilarious! :D:clap:

Anytime...As a footnote' date=' the rest of the interview centered around the movie "Paradise" that both of them made at the time...I just happened to be home this particular day "channel surfing" and caught this...[/quote'] Oh by the way... I didn't quite understand... do you have the rest of it too? "Paradise" is one of my favourite movies, so I definitely would enjoy some first-hand information about it.

This is a clip from my personal collection' date=' from 1991.[/quote']Thank you mvnyc for sharing this clip with us, it's a cool video (pity we couldn't see the rest of it, though :p). It's also a real shame that the movie DJ was talking about then had never been produced. :cry:I hope you will be kind enough to share other clips from your collection with us, that would be swell! :):):) Thanks once again!

I wish I had the rest of the interview, I just happened to flip this on one day and caught the last few minutes...I have other stuff I'll be sharing in the future...