Live from Miami.....

Toliver-Lyons

Hello all. My Name is Kevin Toliver-Lyons and I live in...you guessed it Miami...and I am from Tubbs hometown...The Bronx, NYC...I moved to Miami as a kid in 85 then moved back to NYC in 89-90. I just moved back to Miami with my wife and son in 2007 and it's the best decision I ever made.....so I guess I pretty much got the locations covered...LOL. As I type this I am watching episode 12 from season 2 called Definitely Miami. I love Miami Vice..Favorite TV show ever. I found all of the episodes from all of the seasons here (http://www.hulu.com/miami-vice). I know we are all big fans...If I can take some pictures of some show locations to see what they look like now I will try to see what I can do. I am a graphic designer and web designer. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Here is my portfolio (It's Very Miami Vice-ish...) http://toliverlyonsworld.wordpress.com/Kevin Toliver-Lyons

Welcome to this fantastic site, Toliver - Lyons. I´m sure that you´ll feel very comfortable here. It´s the best place to talk about the greatest series of all times and to meet with a lot of great people.I´ve had a look at your website. It looks pretty good!:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Kevin!Pleasant introduction:clap::clap::clap: - welcome to the worldwide MAIMI VICE family!I am looking forward to have some great discussions with you about the best TV-show there ever was.greetings from northern germany,Christian

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks....Thanks for all of the love guys!!!!! I can't get this show out of my head and as a matter of fact, now that I think about it I am right pissed that they did the movie without them.....this is treason if you ask me......down right stupid too!!!! Colin Farrel and Jamie foxx??? What the hell were they thinking??? We should somehow try to get them to do a MV with the actual actors from the series....anyone have any info on this?