Miami Vice on CMT's "Working Class"

DJAngel

CMT's "Working Class" is a new series that started on Friday night, January 28th. The main character, played by Melissa Peterman. Her old boyfriend shows up to try to win her back. The actor, Ben King, dresses up like Sonny Crockett - white suit, blue t-shirt with sunglasses. They play the theme from Miami Vice. There are some lines about Crockett and Tubbs. I was glad to see this. Ed Asner plays her neighbor and co-worker. He had the best line, which went something like, "TV show was great - movie stunk!"Did anyone see it? You can watch the episode on cmt.com - called "The Buddy System".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Never have even heard of the show before. :oGreat screen shots! Would have loved to have seen it. And Ed is right, the show was good, the movie stunk! :)

Buddy System is not the right episode with the Miami Vice stuff in it. I'm watching it online, and it looks like a different episode. Does anyone know the name of the episode from cmt.com about the character who dresses up like Sonny Crockett?

I went to CMT.com again, and the episode with the Miami Vice references in it is called "The Buddy System." However, that's not what shows on the video on CMT when you click that name. It's a different episode :rolleyes: