Guilty as Sin

CrockettandTubbs

Has anyone else seen this? It's from 1993, Don plays a man accused of murdering his wife. It's really weird to watch Don playing a bad guy (or so we suppose)!!! And he walks around in just a towel (yay!)Really good film; terrifying in places! I'm about to watch the end...and I'm scared :eek:

I quite like the ending...well...bit abrupt but...I liked his acting. He really started to creep me out.Still fancied him throughout though...he's just got the most beautiful eyes. It's part of my DJ binge...next up is A Boy and His Dog!I think I'm obsessed....

• Administrators

I thought he did a great job but not one of my favorites as Rebecca "De-Horny" does nothing for me.Dead Bang is his ultimate IMHO. :thumbsup:

I love the whole scene when he is making the sandwich with the knife, and his mood swings and everything. So manipulative! I could watch that over and over!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE=CrockettandTubbs;224894]I love the whole scene when he is making the sandwich with the knife, and his mood swings and everything. So manipulative! I could watch that over and over!!!!:DFantastic!:D Just this scene :eek: I feel exactly like you. But how did DJ once said ....: I'm better than DeNiro:thumbsup:, I'm better than Pacino:thumbsup:.I've got the talent, they've got the material :cool:. And that has here again.He can just :clap:!

I like this film but I like it more if DJ is the good guy, but a real good performance and yes he is looking sooo good. One of my favorite ist also "Hot long Summer"

The sandwich meltdown is hilarious!But I didn't like him beating up poor David Abrams from Mann's sister show "Crime Story" Need to give the dvd a spin again soon, haven't watched this one in a long time.

I'm better than DeNiro:thumbsup:" data-date=" I">

And that has here again.He can just :clap:!
Honestly, I'm not so sure he really said that... :confused: I've read some interview with DJ where DeNiro and Pacino were mentioned, and I remember him saying something like "we [actors] are all doing the same kind of job, but some are more lucky with the material than others"... can't remember the exact words, but the meaning was like this. I suspect that reporters or somebody else might take his words and twist them like they do sometimes, and then this outrageous "quote" began it's journey around Internet... :rolleyes: (Of course it doesn't mean that I like him less than DeNiro and Pacino... ;) )