Michael Talbott

Dacko

Michael Talbott is staying busy. He is on

supporting Operation One Voice and on the Facebook page for Panteao Productions.He is also going to be at the 2011 S&W IDPA Indoor Nationals in Springfield, MA on Friday, the 24th. He will be at the Panteao Hospitality room at the Hilton Garden Inn between 6PM and 9PM.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Interesting. Thanks for posting. I wish him luck. It seems like very few actors on popular TV shows go on to have successful acting careers. Is this because producers think the public will always associate them with their popular role?

I love that guy!Michael is great. He sure is popular with vice fans. :thumbsup:SWITEK IS AWESOME.

I have had the privilege of working with Mike during the filming of the website intro. He is a pro-gun, NRA life member that is as sincere as they come. He calls it as he sees it and can really make you laugh. Definitely look forward to working with him again in the near future.

I have had the privilege of working with Mike during the filming of the website intro. He is a pro-gun' date=' NRA life member that is as sincere as they come. He calls it as he sees it and can really make you laugh. Definitely look forward to working with him again in the near future.[/quote']Your lucky to have worked with him. I'd love to work with him, I have his autographed photo of him to Mike Tripi (the driver of the wardrobe truck). It was the photo that was hung inside the wardrobe truck. I have posted it on this website, along with other props, wardrobe, and cast and crew items from the show. Look for it in the scrapbook section!!I to, and pro-gun, and may join the NRA. I bet Mike and I would get along good in our fondness of guns, and I think he'd get a kick out of my MIAMI VICE collection.I'm the world's biggest MIAMI VICE fan / collector. (I also love Mike's humor. I've loved him as switek like in the scene in GOOD COLLAR, when the kid is in hand cuffs, and says, "You mean I'm still being arrested?" and Michael laughingly says, "Nah, no, we're going to a party! C'mon, I'm driving." ) That stuff cracks me up!! He delivered lines so well. I wonder why he's not doing more TV or movies now??? I dunno...... I'm betting he has no idea how many people out there love the guy, and get a real kick out of him. How could he know? We'd all let him know if he ever visited here. He'd be a hero.Mike Talbott is the best! :thumbsup:

I had NO idea that Michael Talbott has done this many projects!!Awesome!! :clap:Filmography 2001 Three Blind Mice (TV movie) Jimmy Farrell 2001 The Fighting Fitzgeralds (TV series) Callahan – The Fire Fight (2001) … Callahan 1996 Jack Reed: Death and Vengeance (TV movie) Eddie Dirkson 1995 Jack Reed: One of Our Own (TV movie) Eddie Dirkson 1995 Out There (TV movie) Haywood Roussell 1995 Mr. Payback: An Interactive Movie (short) Car Jerk 1995 Captain Nuke and the Bomber Boys Scumbag 1994 Jack Reed: A Search for Justice (TV movie) Eddie Dirkson 1993 Jack Reed: Badge of Honor (TV movie) Eddie Dirkson 1993 Acting on Impulse (TV movie) Melvin 1992/I Hero State Police Officer 1992 Sunset Heat Bartender 1991 Runaway Father (TV movie) 1991 Guilty as Charged Sparrow 1990 Little Vegas Linus 1990 Sugar and Spice (TV series) Joe – Breaking in Is Hard to Do (1990) … Joe 1990 Booker (TV series) Coach – Reunion (1990) … Coach 1984-1990 Miami Vice (TV series) Detective Stan Switek – Too Much, Too Late (1990) … Detective Stan Switek – Leap of Faith (1989) … Detective Stan Switek – Miracle Man (1989) … Detective Stan Switek – World of Trouble (1989) … Detective Stan Switek – Freefall (1989) … Detective Stan Switek See all 110 episodes » 1988 Going to the Chapel Marty 1988 Miles from Home Pickup Owner 1986 Manhunter Geehan 1985 Space (TV mini-series) Tom Savage 1984 Racing with the Moon Bill 1984 The Jeffersons (TV series) Cowboy – My Guy, George (1984) … Cowboy 1984 The Seduction of Gina (TV movie) Gregg 1983 Scarecrow and Mrs. King (TV series) Phil Brunsky – Sudden Death (1983) … Phil Brunsky 1983 Memorial Day (TV movie) Watney 1983 Vacation Cowboy 1983 Heart Like a Wheel Englishtown Announcer 1983 Uncommon Valor (TV movie) Fireman 1982 First Blood Balford 1982 This Is Kate Bennett... (TV movie) Gary Harris 1981 Mommie Dearest Driver 1981 Eight Is Enough (TV series) Ozzie – Father Knows Best? (1981) … Ozzie 1980 Any Which Way You Can Officer Morgan 1980 Foolin' Around Clay 1980 Lou Grant (TV series) Warren – Harassment (1980) … Warren 1980 Used Cars Mickey 1980 To Race the Wind (TV movie) Burly Man (as Michael Talbot) 1980 Amber Waves (TV movie) Tork Torkelson 1979 Out of the Blue (TV series) Corman – The Random Bust (1979) … Corman 1978 Big Wednesday Hog 1978 A Death in Canaan (TV movie) Trooper Miles 1978 The Initiation of Sarah (TV movie) Freddie 1978 James at 16 (TV series) Casey Mahoney – Star-Crossed Lovers (1978) … Casey Mahoney 1977 M*A*S*H (TV series) G.I. #2 – Fallen Idol (1977) … G.I. #2 1977 Kingston: Confidential (TV series) – The Rage at Hannibal (1977) 1977 Dead of Night (TV movie) Vinnie McCauley 1977 The Reunion 1976 Black Sheep Squadron (TV series) S.P. – The Cat's Whiskers (1976) … S.P. 1976 Carrie Freddy DeLois 1975 Sanford and Son (TV series) Pete – The Family Man (1975) … Pete 1975 The Streets of San Francisco (TV series) Charles T. 'Tiny' Reynolds – Ten Dollar Murder (1975) … Charles T. 'Tiny' Reynolds 1974 Big Bad Mama Sheriff's Son 1974 If I Love You, Am I Trapped Forever? (TV movie) Dave McGee 1974 Unwed Father (TV movie) Corey 1973 Blood Sport (TV movie) Bubba Montgomery

Eingefügtes BildHere is a picture of me and Mike at dinner before the video shoot. He still owns the Browning Hi-Power that he used on Vice as well as the convertible Thunderbird. Even the wrist watch he is wearing in the pic is from Vice.

Eingefügtes BildHere is a picture of me and Mike at dinner before the video shoot. He still owns the Browning Hi-Power that he used on Vice as well as the convertible Thunderbird. Even the wrist watch he is wearing in the pic is from Vice.
Holy Cow!! He owns the gun' date=' watch, AND the [u']Thunderbird????OUTSTANDING!!!The watch is an Ebel watch with a classic wave band.That is so cool to know!! :thumbsup:

Thunderbird????OUTSTANDING!!!The watch is an Ebel watch with a classic wave band.That is so cool to know!! :thumbsup:

I agree. That is so COOL!:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Mike Talbott is going to be shooting the IDPA Carolina Cup in Oxford, NC on June 17th and 18th. He is shooting the match alongside the Panteao Gun Team. For those of you that shoot IDPA and will be at the Cup, be sure to shoot the side match called “Calderone’s Return – The Hit Listâ€. Yeah, part of this year’s Carolina Cup has a Miami Vice theme.Here is a link to the homepage for the Carolina Cup: www.the-carolinacup.com

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's very cool that Michael still owns those things from the Vice days.When i first saw him with the white hair some time ago, it kinda surprised me, but in a good way.It would be cool to meet with Michael someday.Stan rocks! :cool:

Though no longer an NRA affiliate I am happy to see someone like himself being so true, pro gun and still cool as always. Id love to shoot IDPA more and wish I could do the VICE themed one

• 1 month later...

The Panteao press release from today:Panteao Productions introduces the first in a new series of documentary videos from Panteao. The new video, called Down Zero, follows shooters competing at the 2011 IDPA Carolina Cup. The video is geared towards introducing people to the shooting sports and give them an inside look at a match from the perspective of the competitors and safety officers. Making an appearance on the video and competing for the first time in this type of shooting sport is actor Michael Talbott, known for his role as Detective Stan Switek on the television series Miami Vice. You also get a glimpse at a free shooting clinic taught after the match by shooters like Super Dave Harrington, World Champion Robert Vogel, Mark Redl, and Tom Yost. The DVD will be available from Panteao Productions and IDPA Headquarters and will be hitting the market on November 1st. Pre-orders for the DVD are being accepted by Panteao and the video is now available online to subscribers at the Panteao website at www.makeready.tv Down Zero DVD Page: http://www.panteaoproductions.com/products/down-zero YouTube Page: http://youtu.be/OSnIZF1CPFkEingefügtes Bild

I love that guy!Michael is great. He sure is popular with vice fans. :thumbsup:SWITEK IS AWESOME.

Well said:clap::clap::clap:And yes "Stan is the man" Always loved his character in Miami Vice.

Well said:clap::clap::clap:And yes "Stan is the man" Always loved his character in Miami Vice.

Best sense of humor of all the cast members. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I was surprised when I saw him. I thought he'd look much older. He just doesn't look like 27 years have passed since season 1. Good news! Hope he's doing great.