More contributions, off topic firearm of MV, but still cool

jama555

That saiga 12 is just wicked. Talk about heavy artillery. My recommendation is to buy one, and customize it. They are talking about banning them eventually. Imagine the potential of a magazine fed, 12 gauge shotgun.

That saiga 12 is just wicked. Talk about heavy artillery. My recommendation is to buy one' date=' and customize it. They are talking about banning them eventually. Imagine the potential of a magazine fed, 12 gauge shotgun.[/quote']F-ing awesome! I saw a gun on youtube that was a shotgun, but it's like no shotgun on the planet. It won't be sold to civilians, only military, and Law enforcement. It's just too deadly of a weapon. If I find the link, I'll post it. Believe me.....you'll want one.

Look up the Saiga 12 on youtube. There are full auto versions of that shotgun, and is just wicked.Another favorite is the Glock 18, the select fire, 9mm glock. Talk about a bad-ass gun.Thanks for the positive feedback.

Look up the Saiga 12 on youtube. There are full auto versions of that shotgun' date=' and is just wicked.Another favorite is the Glock 18, the select fire, 9mm glock. Talk about a bad-ass gun.Thanks for the positive feedback.[/quote'] Now THAT'S a cool shotgun on youtube!Wanna see the most badass shotgun on the planet?It's the AA-12Here's the link!

Now I know what I want for christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Told you it's awesome!:thumbsup:I want one Soooooooooo bad. Too bad I'll never have a chance to own one of those babies, or it's grenade projectiles. :cry:

You might be able to shoot one, if you are fortuate enough to attend and participate in a machine gun meetup, sponsored by the owners of the guns..

You might be able to shoot one' date=' if you are fortuate enough to attend and participate in a machine gun meetup, sponsored by the owners of the guns..[/quote']I'd give virtually anything to own one. I'd pay big bucks to fire one.I seriously, seriously want one.