For those who like AKs and their variants

jama555

The first is a Saiga .308 (shoots .308 Winchester), the second is a hungarian AK-47 (AMD-65) and the last, is a customized SAR-1 (Romanian AK-47).Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Of course. I have a soft spot for AKs. I knew someone who specialized in making customized AKs. Each one better than the next. I will have to share more with all of you.

Of course. I have a soft spot for AKs. I knew someone who specialized in making customized AKs. Each one better than the next. I will have to share more with all of you.

GREAT!!Just watched RAMBO II again yesterday, and there were quite a few AK47's in that picture.Glad your here! :thumbsup:

I am glad to be here as well. So far' date=' everyone has been great.[/quote']Well, we sure appreciate those that participate in posting, sharing photos etc. :thumbsup::clap:

I will continue post some more later on. This forum rocks.

So do you, and our members here! Over 4,000 stong, and counting!

Sounds like this forum will continue to grow.

We get about 3-5 new members every single day. After all, we are the World's largest MIAMI VICE website. I hope you stick with us, as I think your pretty cool. Love guns.

Cold' date=' snowy, rainy, sleety and plain miserable. All week long. Go figure, living in Texas..... Thanks for asking.[/quote']Well, I figured it was snowing from the news about Dallas and the SUPER BOWL.