WORLD'S DEADLIEST SHOTGUN!!

COOPER&BURNETT

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

THIS is what STAN SWITEK should have!!It not only can fire fully automatic shotgun shells with vitually zero recoil, but it also has a new grenade projectile that fits into a shotgun shell. As you will see in the video, once the shell primer is fired, it self arms in the air, and little fins come out of the projectile making it fly extremely accurate and straight. It explodes on contact.According to the inventor, You can fire 20 of these accurately through a window of a house at 100 meters in 4 seconds!!!!Check out the video, and post a comment!

Future weapons.... Bah humbug if you listened to these guys you'd think the 44 magnum was a peashooter very few have been designed for military purposese? bull**** the winchester 1897 trench gun was one of the first and it was used to great effect in WW1 and what about all of the semi auto benili and beretta shotguns out there right now and the old winchester pump shotguns cops use all the timetitanium shels... my reaction to that starts at 0:47 - 51

maintenance and lubrication free?
assault rifles? there battle rifles ffs I aint assaulting anyone with the god damn things, next he's going to say that the clip is high capacity even thought the gun was built around it, high capacicy should mean that the gun wasnt designed around it like a 33 round clip in a glock 17 not a standard 15 round magazine, thats NORMAL capacityand I subscribe to the elmer keith way of thinking when it comes to this kinda stuff: A heavy bullet at low velocity does the jobwhat you gotta remember is that their weapon salesmen trying to sell you the latest crap their making just like they tried to do with the gyrojet handgun of the 1960's and that failed with a sad dud. Sorry just even watching 30 seconds of there bull**** sets me off, especially when I know a hell of alot more about the reality of firearms than they doand looking at that thing does the term friendly fire mean anything to them, that weapon is insane and if they adopt it the accidents with it are going be as equally insane as the idea was, still in a safe enviroment it would be a hell of alot fun to shoot at a full auto shoot or in the balad of gay tonybut for 4 reasons the military are never going to adopt it:Size: the gun is way too big to really be moved around with the troops and it would be almostimpossibile to clear any building with it because of how cumbersome it would beweight: the thing probably weighs a ton and is hell of alot heavier than a stock pump shotgun or any of the semi auto shotguns there usingthe training requirements: I saw in the local paper that a girl training for the army qualified with her beretta even though she wasflinching ever time she fired it, and now your going to give someone who cant even handle a standard 9mm beretta a full auto 12 ga shotgun? not to mention what happens if the stress gets to them while they have it and they start spraying and praying with it and if that "maintenance and lubrication free" thing gets any sort of a dud or a defective explosive round that goes off in the chamber with a bunch extra like grenade launcher shells below it, everyone around it is going to be dead not to mention the friendly fire thing again with such a shell.

Awesome!!!! That is what I want for Christmas. I do hope the US army does buy it, even if for the Special Forces/Rangers only.The US Army has been known to buy less than optimal weapons. I served for 3 years and saw the transition from the 1911, to the Baretta, 9 mm. My unit in Korea still kept the 1911s as back ups, due to problems. In fact, Desert Storm and Desert Shield had many units keeping the 1911s, in spite of the Barettas 9 mms issued as standard handguns.The Army had picked the M1 Carbine, fun to shoot squirrels but not a big people stopper, if you will.I had a M203 Grenade launcher on a M16A2. My weapon jammed all the time, at no fault of mine, or lack of maintenance.I realize that the military picked weapons of smaller calibre, due to many reasons, main one: Maim vs killing. Maiming takes out the enemy plus 2 others to drag him off the battlefield, plus cost of medical care, rehab, etc, vs letting the corpse rot on the battlefield. This we learned in basic training.Anyway, off my soapbox, and back to the gun. The US army would benefit from such a weapon, Semi auto vs full auto shotgun. I vote yes. Maybe it will open the doors to other weapons being considered, such as the Glock, to our troops.Great post. John

Korea? do you mean that you were stationed there during the late 80's (86-89)Also I'm not doubting that, that particular auto shotgun could be reliabile I just find those statements laughabile and it looks like that shotgun uses a normal shotgun reciever similar to the ones used on benelli's semi auto shotgunsalthough I dont think it would be a good idea to give that kind of a gun to a normal army soldier nor give them the gyrojet like ammo along with it. unless they were given to a particular well trained unit that knows how to use them properly, like you said the rangers.and with the maiming thing I understand what your saying and I can see why they'd go with that but I have heard of cases where someone gets hit with a 9mm FMJ and they dont even realize it because of the adreanline running throught there body and it just seems like atleast with a .45 1911 they'd know they were shot in those cases.

Korea? do you mean that you were stationed there during the late 80's (86-89)No I was there' date=' 91-92. But we still had, M-14s, Original M16s, The grease gun (45 cal machine pistol), the 1911, and a few M1-carbines. Many of us preferred to older guns to the new issued, due to problems.Also I'm not doubting that, that particular auto shotgun could be reliabile I just find those statements laughabile and it looks like that shotgun uses a normal shotgun reciever similar to the ones used on benelli's semi auto shotguns.I agree. I think that this would be good in the hands of Delta Force, Ranger, Navy Seals, Special Forces, or any of the black ops. although I dont think it would be a good idea to give that kind of a gun to a normal army soldier nor give them the gyrojet like ammo along with it. unless they were given to a particular well trained unit that knows how to use them properly, like you said the rangers.and with the maiming thing I understand what your saying and I can see why they'd go with that but I have heard of cases where someone gets hit with a 9mm FMJ and they dont even realize it because of the adreanline running throught there body and it just seems like atleast with a .45 1911 they'd know they were shot in those cases.[/quote']I agree. What I was referring to was the switch from 7.62 x 51 (M-14) to the 5.56 round that the m-16 uses. Battlefield injuries are more costly vs battlefield deaths. That is why the russians switched to the AK-74, that shoots the 5.45x39 vs the AK-47, 7.62x39, or at least one of them. Other advantages of the AK-74 are higher capacity of the mags, higher accuracy due to straighter trajectory, and higher morbidity (due to more damage going in vs the 7.62 x39) However, old school still rules that the AK-47 still has a longer trajectory, and higher penetrability.

Awesome!!!! That is what I want for Christmas. I do hope the US army does buy it' date=' even if for the Special Forces/Rangers only.The US Army has been known to buy less than optimal weapons. I served for 3 years and saw the transition from the 1911, to the Baretta, 9 mm. My unit in Korea still kept the 1911s as back ups, due to problems. In fact, Desert Storm and Desert Shield had many units keeping the 1911s, in spite of the Barettas 9 mms issued as standard handguns.The Army had picked the M1 Carbine, fun to shoot squirrels but not a big people stopper, if you will.I had a M203 Grenade launcher on a M16A2. My weapon jammed all the time, at no fault of mine, or lack of maintenance.I realize that the military picked weapons of smaller calibre, due to many reasons, main one: Maim vs killing. Maiming takes out the enemy plus 2 others to drag him off the battlefield, plus cost of medical care, rehab, etc, vs letting the corpse rot on the battlefield. This we learned in basic training.Anyway, off my soapbox, and back to the gun. The US army would benefit from such a weapon, Semi auto vs full auto shotgun. I vote yes. Maybe it will open the doors to other weapons being considered, such as the Glock, to our troops.Great post. John[/quote']I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

Hell of a gun!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:One man with the firepower of 5.I allready used it in several Videogames!:DI served for 2 years and my favorite weapon was the MG3 Machine gun.I also loved the Heckler and Koch G36.

Hell of a gun!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:One man with the firepower of 5.I allready used it in several Videogames!:DI served for 2 years and my favorite weapon was the MG3 Machine gun.I also loved the Heckler and Koch G36.

It's a hell of a weapon!I wonder what RAMBO could have done with that bad boy! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

It's a hell of a weapon!I wonder what RAMBO could have done with that bad boy! :thumbsup:

There would be no Vietnamese alive today! :DYO ADRIAN!!! Oooops, wrong movie. :o