Just wanted to say Hello!!

deepundercover

A quick hello from another major Vice fan. The best produced series that we've ever seen IMO. Watching No Exit as I type this. (Bruce looks quite young, lol.)Anyway, hope to contribute to this great site, which I only found last week. :o

Welcome to our one and only fabulous OCB! Don't worry, we won't jeopardize your cover, do contribute to the best Miami Vice forum in the world! And when Cooper&Burnett advises you to visit his scrapbook section, do it, (quoting Lt.Castillo):D:D:D!Have fun!

THE COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTIONTHIS is the section that you need to go to. There you will see Vintage blazers worn by Don Johnson, Vintage Vice cast and crew items, patches, invites, jackets scripts etc., Rare photos, and Props from the show, plus other rare, and exclusive MIAMI VICE items all from my Personal collection!Click here! http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

Cheers guys and thanks for the warm welcome. :DI've been having a look around today and I have to say, this is the most comprehensive MV site i've ever seen. Really fantastic job everyone.I thought I was a big fan but you guys really know your stuff here, so looking forward to contributing what I can. :D

THE COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTIONTHIS is the section that you need to go to. There you will see Vintage blazers worn by Don Johnson' date=' Vintage Vice cast and crew items, patches, invites, jackets scripts etc., Rare photos, and Props from the show, plus other rare, and exclusive MIAMI VICE items all from my Personal collection!Click here! [url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

Ahhhhhhh.....don't forget. ;)

Always nice to welcome new blood to our little troop of fans.Have a great time exploring and check out the glossary in detail. Lots of neat stuff there.C@B has an amazing collection of goodies and lots of folks here have oodles of info on just about anything "VICE"Have fun and welcome aboard.

Hi deepundercover and welcome! :thumbsup:You'll love being here, just make sure you have A LOT of spare time because there's so much to discover!