Jan Hammer on making the MV score

Brenda

Last night, before taking my usual dose of Miami Vice (2 episodes a night :D) I was browsing through some articles on the 1980s published on a Polish website. I stumbled across two youtube addresses there, connected with our favorite show so I thought I'd share them with you. If you have already seen those videos (which is quite possible), sorry for taking up your time! :oOne of them

is about the soundtrack of MV and contains interviews with Jan Hammer and Anthony Yerkovich and the other

was made on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the show.

I stumbled across two youtube addresses there' date=' connected with our favorite show so I thought I'd share them with you. If you have already seen those videos (which is quite possible), sorry for taking up your time! :o[/quote'] Brenda you don't steal our time!Thanks for sharing it with us.I knew it was on the DVD like COOP said,but now I am able to download it for my smartphone.For that MIAMI VICE feeling when I am away from home.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Greetings from germany over to poland!;)

Brenda you don't steal our time!Thanks for sharing it with us.I knew it was on the DVD like COOP said' date='but now I am able to download it for my smartphone.For that MIAMI VICE feeling when I am away from home.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Greetings from germany over to poland!;)[/quote']This is exactly what I had feared that I'd share a link everyone else but me knew well!!! :cry::cry::cry:The Polish DVD edition of Miami Vice does not contain any extras, that's why I wasn't aware of the fact that this is such a well-known material. :o:o:oOh well, at least Christian can keep it on his smartphone now :) Thanks for the greetings, it's always cool to know that there are other people not so far from where you live who are so much into MV like you are :) And this location thing - I perfectly know what you mean!

This is exactly what I had feared that I'd share a link everyone else but me knew well!!! :cry::cry::cry:The Polish DVD edition of Miami Vice does not contain any extras' date=' that's why I wasn't aware of the fact that this is such a well-known material. :o:o:oOh well, at least Christian can keep it on his smartphone now :) Thanks for the greetings, it's always cool to know that there are other people not so far from where you live who are so much into MV like you are :) And this location thing - I perfectly know what you mean![/quote'] Don't worry Brenda! We want to see this kind of clips over and over and over and over and over... No way Miami Vice stuff is taking up our time! That's impossible!

Exactly! You'll agree with us Brenda that Miami Vice is ALL but a waste of time!!! :)

I knew it was on the DVD like COOP said' date='but now I am able to download it for my smartphone.For that MIAMI VICE feeling when I am away from home.[/quote']I too want it on my smartphone! Please, what do I have to do?

• Administrators

Uh, last time I checked this is a Miami Vice site. If you can't post it here, where can you post it?! :thumbsup:

I too want it on my smartphone! Please' date=' what do I have to do?[/quote'] Ciao Pandina!All you have to do is to get yourself a YouTube-Downloader.For example this one:http://www.chip.de/downloads/YouTube-Downloader_34298765.htmlThen you upload the Vid to your desktop. After that you convert (also with the downloader) it into a format which your phone is able to play. In case of mondern Nokia's or the IPhone it would be MPEG 4. Then upload it on your phone by wire or bluetooth.Cordiali saluti,Christian

DANKE CHRISTIAN!!! I'll try to do it this coming weekend.I definitely am in need of more items for what I call the "Miami Vice survival kit"!

Cordiali saluti' date='Christian[/quote']A bit too formal but I appreciated the effort.Cordiali saluti anche a te! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Darian Wilson covers!!!Hi all. Please help. Is there any way to download all of the cover tunes that Darian Wilson did. Maybe in mp3 format? I'd like to burn them to a CD to be able to play them in my car. They are FANTASTIC!!Thanks