VICE CREW JACKET DIFFERENCES

COOPER&BURNETT

I'd some checking, and the company that made the crew jackets, CLOTH TATTOO was located in North Hollywood. It is no longer in business. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My Miami Vice crew jacket.Here is my original and genuine Miami Vice crew jacket.The person I bought it from got it from the stunt coordinator of the show.I did some research and found out that a guy named Paul Nuckles worked as the stunt coordinator for Miami Vice from 1984 to 1988, in 89 episodes overall, the first one being "Calderone's Return (Part 1)" aka. "The Hit List" and last one was "Heart of Night". [ATTACH=CONFIG]7028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7031[/ATTACH]Jacket is made by "The Cloth Tattoo", as being recognized for making the original crew jackets for the show. It is a size M jacket.Below the size tag says that it is crafted with pride in U.S.A and below that one says that it is indeed hand crafted and no other jacket is exactly alike.The jacket fits me great. I've yet to wear it out in public, but believe me - getting to promote my favorite show in a way like this, I will definitely do it with pride! :thumbsup::cool:

post-10428-13892964975242_thumb.jpg

post-10428-13892964975527_thumb.jpg

post-10428-138929649758_thumb.jpg

post-10428-13892964976069_thumb.jpg

7028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7031[/ATTACH]Jacket is made by "The Cloth Tattoo", as being recognized for making the original crew jackets for the show. It is a size M jacket.Below the size tag says that it is crafted with pride in U.S.A and below that one says that it is indeed hand crafted and no other jacket is exactly alike.The jacket fits me great. I've yet to wear it out in public, but believe me - getting to promote my favorite show in a way like this, I will definitely do it with pride! :thumbsup::cool:

Congrats!! What you have is the real deal. :thumbsup:And yes, by all means, wear it with PRIDE!!