interview don johnson

herbet02

Thank you for sharing this link with us, herbet! It made my evening, too! :happy:One more thing. When I finally satiated my eyes :) I paid attention to the interview. Do you know the feeling of being embarrassed because of someone else's silly behavior? This is how I felt while listening to this interviewer's questions - she seemed very unprofessional, unprepared and plain stupid. I liked the way DJ dealt with her idiotic queries and this has nothing to do with the fact that I like the show and have a soft spot for Sonny ;) I guess I'd become angry if someone asked me such questions and I'd stop the interview right away. What a disgrace :)

Thanks Herbet02, for sharing this with us.You’re absolutely right Brenda. :clap::clap:“You don’t have a chance, so forget it!†:D:D:D

Thanks for sharing, Herbet02, this interview is so much fun! :D Don is looking great and his answers are hilarious :happy: And yes, Brenda, you're absolutely right, that "reporter" chick is a joke :eek: I guess she just had a real bad crush on Donnie and couldn't pull herself together at all.. It is kinda embarassing.. :o ..but very funny at the same time! :):):)