Meeting the "FAB' FOUR"

Ell.a

• Administrators
:shout:Only 59 days left till the French Twist Reunion starts.Of course I will have the opportunity to meet and to interview the "Fab Four" aka Olivia Brown, Saundra Santiago, John Diehl and Michael Talbott.Everybody may post concrete questions here or send them to me via PM. :cool:

what are they doing now? although they have experienced the end of miami vice? they still see themselves being apart for miami vice?

• Administrators

So many questions, herbet02!? :sick:(just kiddin' ;) )Thanks for your support! :flowers:

I can say some questions we did for PMT time ago but still useful today...How was work with Don Johnson?If they invite you to a MV movie reunion, would you accept?Did you check .info before this convention stuff?Or the new ones...Do you have contact with Don Johnson?Do you use to talk with him these days?Do you have his phone number?Could you introduce him to us and grant a 10 question interview?What do you think about Don dislike to talk Miami Vice time ago, but now seems hes more open minded to his past?Did you see the Lebron James commercial with Don. What did you think?Why do I think this will be a looooooooooong interview? lol

Wow, so many questions about Don Johnson... :D Actually I'm very curious about him too, though I'm afraid the guests might be a bit... let's say - disappointed about too many questions concerning one absent person. Okay, here's my little conrtibution to the same topic:How was work with DJ... :D and PMT and EJO. (And with each other, for that matter... if they won't be reluctant to discuss it in front of each other).What you liked\hated most about working on the Miami Vice in general?The funniest\the scariest moments on the set for you?Do you have anything in common with your character in real life (and if yes what is it)?Well, enough for now. I see I'm not being too original here... :D maybe I'll think out something more interesting later. By the way, do the questions better have to be concerning MV, or more personal questions, or just of any kind?

Wow' date=' so many questions about Don Johnson... :D Actually I'm very curious about him too, though I'm afraid the guests might be a bit... let's say - disappointed about too many questions concerning one absent person. Okay, here's my little conrtibution to the same topic:How was work with DJ... :D and PMT and EJO. (And with each other, for that matter... if they won't be reluctant to discuss it in front of each other).What you liked\hated most about working on the Miami Vice in general?The funniest\the scariest moments on the set for you?Do you have anything in common with your character in real life (and if yes what is it)?Well, enough for now. I see I'm not being too original here... :D maybe I'll think out something more interesting later. By the way, do the questions better have to be concerning MV, or more personal questions, or just of any kind?[/quote'] Gotta agree with you..i was in a hurry and tired. please fix my questions as you wish, but dont forget to ask to introduce us to Don Johnson lolol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

... but dont forget to ask to introduce us to Don Johnson lolol

Mr. C ... I knew you WOULD post here!!!! :D@allThanks for all your comments and support!Now I have (thanks to Mr. Calderon ;) ) quite a long list of questions!I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to ask and to get answers to all. But I will try my very best!:balloon:

• Administrators

I have one question"Will you please visit our site?!!!" :thumbsup:

Most questions seem to be about Don Johnson.I'm going to ask questions for the guests that will actually be there.Ell.a, you may need to print out the photos below to explain the questions to them.1. Saundra, you were the first of the main cast to be hired for the show, can you explain why you are not in any of the early photos of the cast? Your the only one missing. Were you busy working on a film, and couldn't make the photoshoot? Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSaudra, it was reported in TV Guide Magazine that you were a fantastic shot with a pistol when training with the Police for your role in MIAMI VICE. Had you had prior training, or are you a natural? How did you and MICHAEL TALBOTT get along when you two lived together as roommates in Coconut Grove? Any problems you recall? What was the name of your dog (your actual pet) which appeared in MIAMI VICE when you were a bag lady? 2. John, You've signed countless autographs over the years, so I don't expect you to know this one, but perhaps it may ring a bell. Do you have any idea what your message in this autograph means, or who it could have gone to?Eingefügtes Bild3. John, In an interview in 1986, you mentioned that your girlfriend at the time was also an actress, and had a guest spot on MIAMI VICE. Can you tell us who she was, what her name is, and what episode, or part she played. I've been dying to know the answer for years.4. Olivia, What became of your Art gallery called, "DON'T ASK"? What ever happened to your Dad's BMW? I always loved his car, he was such a nice man. I enjoyed meeting you at RANCHO AROYO at the party / fundraiser for your sister. (leaving there was the foggiest night I ever remember. How did you get home that night?? ) What is your sister up to these days? Was it the long distance and time appart that eventually broke you and MYKEL T. WILLIAMSON apart, or was it something else? In some episodes, it seemed as if Trudy had a little crush on Tubbs. Did she? Are you aware that the writers were actually toying around with a possible TRUDY / CASTILLO romance?? Do you still like Peanut Butter? LOL!5. Michael, Are you still the unofficial mayor of Coconut Grove? You have the best sense of humor of the cast members, have you ever been unhappy that they never made a Stan Switek action figure? Obviously, your real life interest in ELVIS was put into your character. Were you able to keep any of the Elvis Hawaiian shirts, or the framed photo of Elvis on your desk? Did you like, dislike, or couldn't care less how your character started getting into gambling debt?6. Question for all the cast members. What, if anything, did you keep from the show? Please be as specific as you can. Did you keep any Props? What were they? Clothes? Did you keep your badge? Do any of you like JAN HAMMER's music? Anyone have any idea what the story of the little red helicopter on Crockett's desk is, or why it was there?

For all four actors.Which episode centered around your character is your favorite?Which ensemble eppy is your favorite?

:shout:Only 59 days left till the French Twist Reunion starts.Of course I will have the opportunity to meet and to interview the "Fab Four" aka Olivia Brown' date=' Saundra Santiago, John Diehl and Michael Talbott.Everybody may post concrete questions here or send them to me via PM. :cool:[/quote'] wow! you're gonna go? I saw that too and I'm kinda tempted to go too but I'm not sure. where are you staying if I may ask? how are you gonna get there? you're from germany right? me too. may I send you a pm?

• Administrators

wow! you're gonna go?

But of course I will go !!! This chance will never come back again ...I'll send you a pm with all informations.

• Administrators

I'm going to ask questions for the guests that will actually be there.

Good idea! ;)But I have a better one: Buy a ticket and come here an do the interview by yourself. Your English is much better than mine, too. :DTo be honest again: I will print out the pics and ask.Thanks for your input!Too sad that you're not able to come to Paris. :cry:

Mr. C ... I knew you WOULD post here!!!! :D@allThanks for all your comments and support!Now I have (thanks to Mr. Calderon ;) ) quite a long list of questions!I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to ask and to get answers to all. But I will try my very best!:balloon:

Well, to ask is free! The same way i thought when we did the PMT interview...we have the "no" as an answer already. So what we would lose if we ask? LOLI expected more questions, but i dont know if you would have time to ask all of it. Would be amazing if they answer some questions at the open forum. Dont ask me how, just a brainstorm.

Good idea! ;)But I have a better one: Buy a ticket and come here an do the interview by yourself. Your English is much better than mine' date=' too. :DTo be honest again: I will print out the pics and ask.Thanks for your input!Too sad that you're not able to come to Paris. :cry:[/quote']I would have LOVED to be there, and meet the cast. I also wish I had the honor of meeting you Ell.a.Printing out the pictures, and asking the questions should reveal some interesting answers from the guests! :thumbsup:I'm betting the more questions the better. I'll bet the cast will have a fun time doing this.

• 3 weeks later...

Question for Olivia;You once mentioned that you had an autograph book that you took to the sets of MIAMI VICE to get guest stars autographs, do you still have it, and what names do you think are the rarest? How big is it, and how many autographs do you have in it? Did you miss getting any autographs from the guest stars that you wish you had?

Question for all the stars:Do you, or do you know anyone who can tell us what the name of the actor (who didn't have a speaking part) who played IZZY's sidekick, Manny? He is not credited in the show. He was in several episodes, and sometimes drove Izzy around. Can you tell us anything about him? Anything at all?ALSODo any of you have any funny stories about things that happened on the show, or mistakes that happened that ended up on the cutting room floor? Who flubbed the most lines? Were there any guest stars that were impossible to deal with?

• Administrators

Thanks again a lot for all your input and support! :clap:I'm not sure whether I will be able to ask and to get answers to all questions, but as I said before: I will try my very best!PS: I asked the Admins and Mods to close this thread, since this is maybe the last time I'm logged in before the first day of convention (April 9th).