superbowl at home don johnson

herbet02

I wonder' date=' what is there.They write "The video is blocked"[/quote']I'll try to cheer you up, my dear neighbour, Lnglk :) - I can't watch it, either. It says that this video has been blocked in my country as well by Sony due to certain copyright laws. I had to check it up because I had thought that the reason for this blockade was that we might see DJ naked there - what a disappointment. Just kidding!:p:p:p. And seriously: herbet - can you tell us what this "forbidden video" contains?

I'm not sure' date=' but this may be the same clip:.[/quote']А они опять пишут "К сожалению эта запись сейчас недоступна " :D

The video contains a picture montage of a Superbowl party at Don Johnson's house during the first season (I think) of Miami Vice. Rick Bravo (from the old site) had posted pics of this previously...

А они опять пишут "К сожалению эта запись сейчас недоступна " :D

Funny, but it works all right for me... :confused: Just some temporary problems on the site, I guess.

• 1 month later...