hello everybody

herbet02

When Miami Vice aired the world was still divided into east and west.And look what we have know: Russians and Americans' date='Polish and German,Ukrainian and French - all loving together Miami Vice and sharing it.[/quote']This is what I had in mind, too! I just love it that we don't argue about politics here but we discuss whether we prefer Crockett or Tubbs :D:D:D! Talking about cold war and the east and west division, please remember that it was done by politicians but ordinary people didn't agree with that. I am pretty sure that if my country hadn't belonged to that "worse" part of Europe, I would have been able to enjoy the show in the mid-1980s like other Europeans did, not in the early 1990s when the style of the previous decade was already out, so to speak... I've already said it here a couple of times but thanks to the fact that you pals come from different time zones, whenever I log in, there's always something new to read :p When Europe goes to bed, America starts posting and I often have something more interesting to do in my free period than to check and mark boring tests and other assignments. :p

When Europe goes to bed' date=' America starts posting [/quote']That's a fact I also enjoy so much- there is always something going on. Day and night.

Everyone seems to have something to contribute. It can be kind words, encouragement, friendship, sharing VICE knowledge, collectibles, stories, articles....or just enjoying what people post.This is a GLOBAL Miami Vice website. We are all fans of the show no matter what country, social status. political views, male or female, we are all....FANS!We are lucky to have a place where we can all go to, and be happy and comfortable here. Unlike other websites where you can be verbally attacked, lots of spam posting, and arguments galore, this site is what I dubbed a "SAFE HAVEN". It's VERY unique.Man....I JUST LOVE MIAMI VICE!

it doesn't much matter that l they are white either black, rich man or poor man, nice or laid.grand or small, a link joins with us that of the annés 80 and Miami vice.

i am 38 years old and i discovers Miami vice has 15, i right away likes this series, i had a feeling of freedom, discovery, joy, and of course have props l epoch i loving johnson donation, in the collége they spoke only about ça.it s good memories are only.:happy:

That's a fact I also enjoy so much- there is always something going on. Day and night.

I know, I'm going to bed way too late too often! Yes, I have to confess I'm a real addict! :rolleyes: But I just can't stop reading this interesting stuff. I just LOVE it here! Great speak everybody:clap:Welcome Herbet02 and have a lot of fun.:dance2: