Funny recent video from Don Johnson and Four loko

jongarci

Thanks, jongarci! :)This is kind of funny, but I don't really get it... was DJ's "great-great-grandfather" really an Italian "beverage-maker"? Never heard of that before. Of course I know they never tell the truth in advertising... :D but this is just too weird. At first I thought it was a new DJ's movie trailer or something, but since it's a real ad... :confused::confused:

It's funny' date=' but I don't know if it's really going to increase sales.[/quote'] Good point... I have a bit of doubt myself, with all those gruesome details... :D

Thanks for posting this funny video' date=' jongarci :) However, I think I would also refrain from buying that stuff.. Considering the side effects.. :sick::p[/quote'] :D:D:D:D:D

Great find!I wonder why Don is open to doing these kind of things now when he didn't in the past?I'm glad he agreed to do it. He looked like he had fun the whole time!! :D

Great find!I wonder why Don is open to doing these kind of things now when he didn't in the past?I'm glad he agreed to do it. He looked like he had fun the whole time!! :D

He probably wasn't open about it back then, because commercials were tamer, and it'd probably ruin his reputation as a nice guy. You never saw him curse in interviews back then, and now he does it a bit. Just goes on with age, I guess.

May I ask a silly question? What are these strange spiky berries? (If they are berries :D )

I guess these are just some artificial joke fruits.Of course four loko is not made of them or -thank god- bull semen!:)It is a soft drink with alkohol made of alcohol,caffein,taurin and guarana.That's why it's called FOUR loko.And it's a little truth in that comercial because four loko is also called "blackout in a can". It is mainly sold in the US and also parts of europe,but I never saw in stores till now...

I guess these are just some artificial joke fruits.Of course four loko is not made of them or -thank god- bull semen!:)It is a soft drink with alkohol made of alcohol' date='caffein,taurin and guarana.That's why it's called FOUR loko.And it's a little truth in that comercial because four loko is also called "blackout in a can". It is mainly sold in the US and also parts of europe,but I never saw in stores till now...[/quote'] I see.. An experimental combination of one downer and three uppers.. :eek: Blackout in a can, hmm.. Well, I don't think I'd have the guts to try it.. :hot::) In Germany, there is a medicine that works quite the same way and combines alcohol, a painkiller, a downer and an upper: Wick MediNait ..and this one really knocks you out! :sick::)

PS. I'm a VERY dull and uninteresting person: I don't smoke' date=' drink etc, so I know nothing about what people drink :D Sorry ;)[/quote'] The same holds for me! I'm even sceptical about "normal" energy drinks :pHAHAHA this dictionary entry is HILARIOUS! Cocaine in a can! Gotta remember that one :):):)

The ad is a spoof of course. Four loko has recently earned a bad rep in the US as it is linked to death due to abuse (cafeine+alcohol... common...)I love the scene when DJ is so pumped up he just walks through a glass door.Great to see DJ everywhere lately: movies, interview, spoof ads (Lebron, four loko). Maybe he is preparing a third cop TV series with him as the lead :-)