Sign in to follow this  
Cremeschnitte

Hello and happy valentine to everybody!

Cremeschnitte
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:Wishing you all a great day or even night (depending on where you are right now)... Hope to meet a lot of great people here who love not only Miami Vice but also the eighties and Miami !!!!Best and hugsCremeschnitte

LNGLK

:blumen::blumen::blumen::klatsch: :klatsch: :klatsch::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::prost: :prost: :prost::happy: :happy: :happy:

Brenda

Frankly speaking, I've never felt like celebrating St. Valentine's Day as I find it a celebration of consumerism but every opportunity is perfect to celebrate our positive feelings and even passion towards Miami Vice, the Eighties and Miami itself, as the Cream Cake has just said. So, happy Miami Valentine to everybody :p and happy valentine to anyone who celebrates it.

• Like 1

Christine

I agree, Brenda. Valentine Day is one of the days where florist shops make good businesses. Nevertheless, I wish everybody a happy Valentine Day!:flowers::flowers::flowers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Lance Vance

Welcome, Cremeschnitte! Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone :flowers: and Christine, you forgot to mention the chocolate industry :p

MrsEvanFreed

Happy Belated V-Day Everyone.:happy::happy::happy:

cheetah

Welcome, Cremeschnitte! :)And thanks for the greetings. Belated Happy Valentine to everyone.

Pandina

Welcome, Cremeschnitte!

Hope to meet a lot of great people here who love not only Miami Vice but also the eighties and Miami !!!!

Here you'll find ONLY great people all obsessed with MV! :)

Cremeschnitte

Thanks!Thank you all for the warm Welcome!Of course i know what industry is behind valentine's day, and I do not really understand it at all. I bought myself flowers 'cause do not expect anything from my beloved one. Nevertheless I am happy to be here!Greetings!

Christine
Welcome' date=' Cremeschnitte! Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone :flowers: and Christine, you forgot to mention the chocolate industry :p[/quote'] You´re right, Lance, I had forgotten to mention the chocolate industry. But I could imagine that most men had bought flowers because if they´d brought chocolates, their beloved ones might have complaint that the gift is bad for their figure.:D

Pandina
But I could imagine that most men had bought flowers because if they´d brought chocolates' date=' their beloved ones might have complaint that the gift is bad for their figure.:D[/quote']You're right Christine!I don't know about Germany but in Italy we say about chocolate: 1 minute in the mouth, 1 hour in the stomach and forever on the butt! :)

miamijimf

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

16711758_1367925969894620_2905261051741913070_n.jpg

• Like 3

Victor

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!Love and Be Loved!Joy and Happynes to Your Hearts!

Vicefan7777

Happy Valentines Day.  Be sure to tell your sweetheart how much you love them.  

Tony D.

A Happy Miami Vice Valentine to all! :happy:

vicegirl85

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope everyone here is having better luck than Sonny :)

valentinesday.jpg

• Like 3

Matt5
11 hours ago, miamijimf said:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

16711758_1367925969894620_2905261051741913070_n.jpg

Brill picture Jim !

• Like 1

Matt5
1 hour ago, vicegirl85 said:

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope everyone here is having better luck than Sonny :)

valentinesday.jpg

Happy Valentines Day everyone !

• Like 1

Jerry B.

Welcome on board, Cremeschnitte!

Welcome to the place where calendar always reads 1984.

• Like 2