Hello and happy valentine to everybody!

Cremeschnitte

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:Wishing you all a great day or even night (depending on where you are right now)... Hope to meet a lot of great people here who love not only Miami Vice but also the eighties and Miami !!!!Best and hugsCremeschnitte

Frankly speaking, I've never felt like celebrating St. Valentine's Day as I find it a celebration of consumerism but every opportunity is perfect to celebrate our positive feelings and even passion towards Miami Vice, the Eighties and Miami itself, as the Cream Cake has just said. So, happy Miami Valentine to everybody :p and happy valentine to anyone who celebrates it.

• Like 1

I agree, Brenda. Valentine Day is one of the days where florist shops make good businesses. Nevertheless, I wish everybody a happy Valentine Day!:flowers::flowers::flowers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Welcome, Cremeschnitte!

Hope to meet a lot of great people here who love not only Miami Vice but also the eighties and Miami !!!!

Here you'll find ONLY great people all obsessed with MV! :)

Thanks!Thank you all for the warm Welcome!Of course i know what industry is behind valentine's day, and I do not really understand it at all. I bought myself flowers 'cause do not expect anything from my beloved one. Nevertheless I am happy to be here!Greetings!

Welcome' date=' Cremeschnitte! Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone :flowers: and Christine, you forgot to mention the chocolate industry :p[/quote'] You´re right, Lance, I had forgotten to mention the chocolate industry. But I could imagine that most men had bought flowers because if they´d brought chocolates, their beloved ones might have complaint that the gift is bad for their figure.:D

But I could imagine that most men had bought flowers because if they´d brought chocolates' date=' their beloved ones might have complaint that the gift is bad for their figure.:D[/quote']You're right Christine!I don't know about Germany but in Italy we say about chocolate: 1 minute in the mouth, 1 hour in the stomach and forever on the butt! :)

• 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...