miami clothes

vice-girl

hey,vice fans,(and nerds):),dont know if this is the right section,but i wanted to upload some of my mv clothes,and show it here.without myself in them of course :Dthe hoodie is nice,its pretty warm,the rest are just shirts

hey' date='vice fans,(and nerds):),dont know if this is the right section,but i wanted to upload some of my mv clothes,and show it here.without myself in them of course :Dthe hoodie is nice,its pretty warm,the rest are just shirts[/quote']The jacket worn by crockett on the top right hand photo of the shirt looks familiar.....Eingefügtes Bild

The jacket worn by crockett on the top right hand photo of the shirt looks familiar.....Eingefügtes Bild

it does! but its not the same,i think.???i really wished it meet other vice fanatics like me,most people around me dont even know the show...:thumbsdown:

it does! but its not the same' date='i think.???i really wished it meet other vice fanatics like me,most people around me dont even know the show...:thumbsdown:[/quote']The pattern is the same, but it's the grey version, not the blue version which I own. Plus, it's a different color shirt too. Good eye! ;)

The pattern is the same' date=' but it's the grey version, not the blue version which I own. Plus, it's a different color shirt too. Good eye! ;)[/quote'] good eye

The pattern is the same' date=' but it's the grey version, not the blue version which I own. Plus, it's a different color shirt too. Good eye! ;)[/quote'] i have a good eye on even the littlest details.as a portrayer you need it ;)so there is a blue and a grey version?you have the grey one also?

I could also cry if I see your Vice - clothes, but in my case it´s because it´s impossible to buy something like that here. I´ve already searched on the internet, but without any results!:cry::cry::cry:

I could also cry if I see your Vice - clothes' date=' but in my case it´s because it´s impossible to buy something like that here. I´ve already searched on the internet, but without any results!:cry::cry::cry:[/quote'] there are so many more,trade with cooper&burnett for his clothes :D (joking) they would be too big for me,even a shirt would look like a dress :D

I could also cry if I see your Vice - clothes' date=' but in my case it´s because it´s impossible to buy something like that here. I´ve already searched on the internet, but without any results!:cry::cry::cry:[/quote'] is it really so hard,to find something where you live?

Yes' date=' it is, but maybe, I´m looking at the wrong places. I don´t know.[/quote'] or you could make your own,shirt,,that would be cool :thumbsup:

@vice-girl:Big collection of shirts you got there!:clap:Very nice...I very much like the blue and white one on the upper right side of your first post.@COOP:You look as good as Crockett in your blazer!;) It's one of my favourites of the first season.@Christine:I very much believe you CAN find MV-Style clothes in almost every country of the western world. Don't search in the internet,you may go to some little stores, you should also look in big store chains like C&A or H&M (For non-germans: in the US comparable to walmart for example)There will be always something MV-style to discover. I am sure!

@hristian: I´m not talking about pastel colored tops or T - shirts, but about the great ones with pictures with Crockett and Tubbs on them. It would be the greatest to find some bedlinen, but that´s impossible.

@hristian: I´m not talking about pastel colored tops or T - shirts' date=' but about the great ones with pictures with Crockett and Tubbs on them. It would be the greatest to find some bedlinen, but that´s impossible.[/quote'] What do you mean with "the great ones"? Sorry I don't get it...:p Bedlinen..o.k. it's maybe 20 years to late!What are you looking for exactly? Maybe we can help you.

Bedlinen..o.k. it's maybe 20 years to late!

That´s what I say! But I would also love to own bedlinen with a picture of Miami on it. So' date=' I could always say that I´m sleepig in Miami.

What are you looking for exactly? Maybe we can help you.

I´m looking for T - shirts an other clothes with pictures of (above all) PMT on them.

What do you mean with "the great ones"? Sorry I don't get it...:pFantastic looking shirts. I didn´t mean that vice -girl ownes T -shirts in the size of a tent!;):)That´s what I say! But I would also love to own bedlinen with a picture of Miami on it. So' date=' I could always say that I´m sleepig in Miami.I´m looking for T - shirts an other clothes with pictures of (above all) PMT on them.[/quote'] ahh phillipwho said you need the size of a ten,i dont think so

post-1008-13892963470842_thumb.jpg

Fantastic looking shirts. I didn´t mean that vice -girl ownes T -shirts in the size of a tent!;):)That´s what I say! But I would also love to own bedlinen with a picture of Miami on it. So' date=' I could always say that I´m sleepig in Miami.I´m looking for T - shirts an other clothes with pictures of (above all) PMT on them.[/quote']There is the definitely the possibility to design your own!For example:Bedlinen:http://www.posterinxl.de/fotobettwaesche.htmlT-shirts:http://www.shirtinator.de/ You just have to look for a high quality photo of mr PMT.