• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• vice-girl

• CrockettandTubbs

• Lance Vance

What happened to the ladies' thread??!?I KNOW WHAT WE NEED! *DRUM ROLL*!Eingefügtes Bild"I believe in miracles....where are you from...you sexy THINGS?" It's the sort of, "Let's do intense facial expressions" that makes me laugh!!!And lookkkk....! They even puts suits on, just for us!Eingefügtes Bild:happy:No, seriously, how is everyone? We can look at the eye candy all day, but then, we would never get anything done!! :D

What happened to the ladies' thread?

What a coincidence - I've been asking myself the same question! Thanks for the looooovely pictures, C&T!

What a coincidence - I've been asking myself the same question! Thanks for the looooovely pictures' date=' C&T![/quote'] You're welcome! There's just something about those boys. They're just so darn good looking. :D

Hey, Christine! One just for you!!!(Ignore the really ugly guy on the right. I have no idea who he is. Just happens to be in the picture... :D :D :D... *whispers I love you Don)Eingefügtes BildNighty nighty, sleep tight, don't let the drug dealers bite!

• 2 weeks later...
Oooohhhh very nice dog! Much affinity with my dog! I think this dog was a Bobtail - and I have a Bearded Collie. But often you can't see the difference directly on pictures like this.I like this photo very much! :happy:
It is definitely a Bearded Collie. A bobtail is much larger and has not such a long' date=' smooth coat. Even if you can see very little of it ..., look at the eyes (OF THE D O G !! , even if it's hard ...;)) unequivocally Beardie. This is a particularly nice photo:happy:. When I saw this Show-Photo 2005 at the first time, I thought, oh - how extraordinary - DJ with DOG :confused:!? Before, I always thought he would have no particular interest in dogs, but as I have now been told he should have had dogs from time to time. Does anyone know more?In photos of the recent past and also can be seen even from a Jack-Russel-(Mix?) near his family. Why do I manage to actually do not quote this photo here, :evil: grrr ...