a thread for ladies

vice-girl

after looking all through these forums topics,i thought we need a thread for the ladies?where they can post their new stuff,like new dresses they just bought or want to buy,just for example.you could post anything else in this one.maybe its a good idea?it would be nice thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• vice-girl

• CrockettandTubbs

• Lance Vance

after looking all through these forums topics' date='i thought we need a thread for the ladies?where they can post their new stuff,like new dresses they just bought or want to buy,just for example.you could post anything else in this one.maybe its a good idea?it would be nice thread[/quote']If it's not MIAMI VICE related, it should be in the off topic section.Otherwise, the fashion forum may be a good choice.

no i jutst thought all the guys here are showing their toys( ;),so why dont have the ladies here have a go,showing their non-relatet mv stuff

... or to talk about things guys might not be interested in.;):)I think this is a great idea' date=' vice - girl!:thumbsup:[/quote'] yes,surely,whatever we like,about anything.thanks christine :thumbsup:

Eeeh...oh! Isn't this the beer/football/cars thread?!?:confused:I must have been mistaken!

Oh, yes, of course! That´s what I also would have said if I were you!:D:p

Eeeh...oh! Isn't this the beer/football/cars thread?!?:confused:I must have been mistaken!

you....almost managed to sneak in herebut with the footballers and beer,,you ruined it all :)and hmm..no..this is the shoes/dress/boys thread,so if you like any of those youre welcome ;)

and hmm..no..this is the shoes/dress/boys thread' date='so if you like any of those youre welcome ;)[/quote'] Hmm.. if it's only supposed to be about shoes, clothes and men, then maybe I shouldn't post a pic of my favorite toy because it might be mistaken for a boy's toy :rolleyes: Anyway, girls also wanna have fun, so.. here we are.. me and my motorcycle :D:D:DEingefügtes Bild

My husband took it during our vacation in the Alps last summer - we were doing a marathon (quite literally) of passes in Austria, South Tyrol and Switzerland. It was exhausting but it was fun!