DON JOHNSON HOLIDAY CREW CARD!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildThis is a Holiday card that was sent out by DON JOHNSON during the VICE era to the cast and crew. It doesn't give a year on it, so it's likely late season MIAMI VICE era, as his usual one's are more "VICE" or "Miami" themed. If I had to make a guess based on where I got the card, and when the individual said he worked for the show, I'd say it's most likely season 4 or 5.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Eingefügtes BildHere's the inside of the card. It's the least interesting of his Holiday / Christmas cards. It's rather plain.However....there aren't too many that exist today, so it is still extremely rare.

Great new piece to your big collection!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Is it a snowy landscape i see on that card?

Yes, it's a snowy landscape in the country. (Not very VICEY, but it's what Don chose.)Glad you like my collecion! I have more to share!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you!It can ONLY be seen on THIS website. This item (and many others) can't be seen anywhere else on any other vice site. It's another exclusive here......more to come! :p

Wow' date=' that's really great! :clap::clap:[/quote']THANK YOU!!This stuff really should be in a VICE museum... I guess this site IS the museum. It can be viewed in any place in the world. :thumbsup:

THANK YOU!!This stuff really should be in a VICE museum... I guess this site IS the museum. It can be viewed in any place in the world. :thumbsup:

COOP, if ya ever open a MIAMI VICE museum... I'll fly over to Californiaand be on that premiere! Dressed in pastell of course. It is a promise.

COOP' date=' if ya ever open a MIAMI VICE museum... I'll fly over to Californiaand be on that premiere! Dressed in pastell of course. It is a promise.[/quote']I've considered it.I was hoping that UNIVERSAL would someday be interested in what I have, and want to display it someday knowing I have preserved a lot of thier popular show.I still beat myself up for the vintage screen used, and crew items I was offered, and turned down in the past. Who knows where they are at this point. It's sad to think of what I missed getting.... I could have preserved them for all time...

Yes' date=' it's a snowy landscape in the country. (Not very VICEY, but it's what Don chose.)Glad you like my collecion! I have more to share!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote'] I like the snowy landscape!Maybe he just wanted something different that year.Thanks for sharing

I like the snowy landscape!Maybe he just wanted something different that year.Thanks for sharing

Maybe he did just want something different.It's an honor to share with you, and this website.

Definitely not vicey but great indeed Coop' date=' I like it! :thumbsup:I'll be here patiently waiting.[/quote']Atta girl!! :glossy:

Ahem' date=' excuse me but what does it mean? :o[/quote'] Atta girl - An expression of congratulations or praise directed at a female.Comes from the expression "that's a good girl" which became "that a girl" and finally "attagirl."

Atta girl - An expression of congratulations or praise directed at a female.Comes from the expression "that's a good girl" which became "that a girl" and finally "attagirl."

Your right!attaboy! :)Eingefügtes Bild

It's a rare card indeed. I'm so pleased everyone likes it (this is the only website in the world that shows these kind of things). Other vice websites can't compete. They don't have the kind of stuff I own. I only share it here. We're the biggest, and the best vice website that exists. :thumbsup: