Hello Fellow Miami Vice Fans!

whitney88

Hey everybody! I wanted to just introduce myself to everyone on this site. I discovered Miami Vice 3 years ago while flipping through the channels and saw it was on TV Land. Ever since then I have been hooked! My fiance recently bought me the complete show on DVD for Christmas. Although I did not grow up in the 1980's, I still have amazing respect and love for this classic and timeless show! :happy:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3188[/ATTACH]

3188[/ATTACH]

Then you BELONG here!!! :clap:Welcome to your favorite website. We are the WORLD'S Largest MIAMI VICE website, and have experts in every field. Our members are the greatest, and most enthusiastic, not to mention friendliest on the internet!Click here to view my vintage collection of MIAMI VICE items seen in the show, such as blazers, props, rare photos, scripts, and cast and crew items. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookWELCOME!!!We are looking forward to reading your posts.-COOP

Welcome aboard Pal!With the dvd's you can enjoy the best episodes over and over and over again...........................Have fun here and join in to the discussions and meet the great people on this site who are as dedicated as you seem to be.Welcome

Howdy!!Seriously, this site is like the best ever! The people here are so, so nice...they made me feel welcome in like literally the first few minutes! You'll have a blast!!!!YAY FOR MIAMI VICE-NESS!