PMT'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK PHOTO!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere is PMT's High School Yearbook photo from 1965!This is his Sophomore year in California at San Bernadino in 1965. Don't forget to view EDWARD JAMES OLMOS' high school yearbook photo. click here! http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?811-EJO-s-High-School-Yearbook-Photos!!!

Eingefügtes Bild

Laughed at the Pineapple haircut but he has grown into a gorgeous man! :happy:Coop do you own this yearbook?It's a great item, I've always liked the yearbooks, too bad we don't have them here.

Oh, Coop! What a cute photo!:happy: I always wonder where you get all this great stuff from!

PandinaLaughed at the Pineapple haircut but he has grown into a gorgeous man!

You´re right with everything that you say, Pandina. :D But din´t we all had dreadful haircuts in our youth?I always get shocked when I have a look at the old photos, the way we looked like, our haircuts, and our clothes!:D

Coop do you own this yearbook?It's a great item' date=' I've always liked the yearbooks, too bad we don't have them here.[/quote']I don't own it, ...but I can if I want it.

• 3 months later...
Eingefügtes BildHere is PMT's High School Yearbook photo from 1965!This is his Sophomore year in California at San Bernadino in 1965.
WOW! Gee, he looks alot different in this photo!Edward James Olmos is much more distinguishable! Who would have thought that geeky looking boy would become the macho LT. CASTILLO, eh!!!