Don Johnson Inside Story from 1988

Mr. Calderon

He was with his sister in the Heart of Heartbeat video, so that falling out must have been recent...that was hard to watch, but I'll still struggle to believe it!! Taking drugs...well..back then, I suppose that wouldn't have been so bad because lots of people probably did it, but dealing is another story.In Touch magazine. Ha ha, bless him!!! :happy:

Taking drugs...well..back then' date=' I suppose that wouldn't have been so bad because lots of people probably did it, but dealing is another story.[/quote'] It surely is... but I guess it also depends on what kind of dealing. Being a drug lord or selling drugs to teenagers on a street is one thing, "distributing" some stuff between your friends who also use but don't know enough dealers is another, IMHO. I'm not familiar with this world, but I've heard that many people who use become involved in dealing one way or another. We don't even know if it's true anyway, though... :rolleyes:

Well... i must say i got shocked too and i almost tried to remove the post. I didnt find any delete button. Forgive me, next time i wouldnt post so quickly.It´s past too, many people does bull**** in life thats it and many stuff told on the documentary was discussed here time ago.

Heh' date=' I posted this video on YouTube. Ripped it from here. Nice to see that people look at this.[/quote'] I don't really get it... wasn't it on Youtube already? :confused:As to "bubble bursting"... nobody's perfect, but I would believe in presumption of innocence in the first place. :) Reporters don't always say the truth, to say the least. :p Of course hearing his sister telling this is kind of suspicious, but we don't know all the details anyway.

First I was shocked as I did hear that but we don't know if everthing is true what she did say. I heard she was his stepsister or halfsister and that DJ have no more contact with her after that Interview. Gisèle

If the relationship with Sal Mineo is true, back in 1974,........ DJ more than made up for it, as the years went on, with over 1000 chics. He redeemed himself from his drunk, drugged, wild youth! ;)

Where did you get the info about the "relationship"? The only thing I remember on this is DJ specifically mentioning in some interview that there were no relationships besides friendship...;)