The Survivalist's Rectum?

timm525

• Administrators

This guy must have saw Coop's post on the hallow handled Rambo Knife and decided to one up it! :eek:Click ---> here During a routine body cavity search while booking a homeless man into the Sarasota County Jail, deputies pulled 30 items from his rectum, HeraldTribune.com reports. Among the items were a condom containing 17 pills, a cigarette, six matches, a flint, an empty syringe with an eraser over the needle, a lip balm container, an unused condom, a CVS receipt (we sure hope he wasn’t planning to return any of the items) and a paper coupon. Neil Lansing, 33, now faces additional charges of possessing a drug and a tobacco product inside the jail.

• Administrators

Had a guy at the hospital a few years ago come in with 800 bucks stashed in his rectum, loose, no baggie around it either. That's was some wallet system he had going there. :eek:He was however a pimp and drug dealer. Perhaps that was just his safe.

Had a guy at the hospital a few years ago come in with 800 bucks stashed in his rectum' date=' loose, no baggie around it either. That's was some wallet system he had going there. :eek:He was however a pimp and drug dealer. Perhaps that was just his safe.[/quote']That safe was secure, because I sure as heck wouldn't have looked there! :p:)

what' date=' no gerbil?[/quote']That reminds me about either a movie, or a comedian telling the story about his brother getting a cat removed from his rectum. The gerbil was the punchline. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Now that he's in prison' date=' he might have to get used to having condoms up his butt. :eek::rolleyes::p;)[/quote'] If the "un-used condom" is already in his rectum, I think it can be placed in the "used" category. :rolleyes:;):p

Now that he's in prison' date=' he might have to get used to having condoms up his butt. :eek::rolleyes::p;)[/quote'] I bet he learned it in prison to begin with. It's a favorite area for contraband for inmates everywhere. I'm glad to be retired.